Marriage

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Fara

Hi

My date of birth is 10/06/1985 and I am female.

I want to know when am I meeting my future husband and will I get married and who?

Thanks for your help

F

• #4483 Reply
      Fara

I was born in Kabul, Afghanistan at around 11am.

• #4484 Reply
      TMR

As per the time of birth given which you think is around 11 a.m, you should have got married during 2006 to 2008 and since it has not happened then, you may have to wait indefinitely for marriage. There is a weak possibility that you would find your match in the coming 3 months ending Sept/Oct 2014. If it clicks well and good and otherwise it will be a long wait.

Sorry to be of not much help to you. A correct time of birth is essential for making accurate evaluation of your horoscope.

• #4486 Reply
      Fara

Thanks for you reply

Time of birth was between 11am -12pm not exactly sure.

I was engaged and broke up in 2007,

Any more information about my marriage?

Thanks
      F

• #4487 Reply
      TMR

Perhaps you can try Horary Astrology in the absence of an accurate time of birth. Read my articles on the subject on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #4545 Reply
      H

I am born in gujrat dhoraji at 00:40am on
      21st oct 1992.
      Can you tell me when will I marry?
      One of my astrologer predicted that I will have divorce and marry twice.

• #4546 Reply
      TMR

The problem with you is you are consulting too many wayside astrologers. They will say so many things. Never trust them. You have no such problems. Read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #4548 Reply
      h

Thank you Mr. TMR
      Could you let me know when I will marry?
      Around what age..

• #4549 Reply
      TMR

You will be married around Jan 2016 to Mar 2016 and your marital life has a potency of 49.57% which is reasonably good. You must be guarded on your short tempered nature. Your 2nd house which indicates Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face etc. is the weakest. Be forewarned about it. Recite Narayanakavacham daily and make it a habit to help you in your future.

• #4559 Reply
      H

You mean whoever I will marry will have all these wealth issues… I dint understand?
      And 49.57 percent out of 100? So is it good?

• #4560 Reply
      H

Moreover I cannot marry that time because I have to study masters that time…
      So is there other yog of marriage after that?

• #4561 Reply
      TMR

No, the weak second house is for your horoscope. Your spouse could be having his/her own qualities and he/she could as well be rich depending on his/her horoscope. The marital happiness of 49.57% is for you as you would feel it. Perhaps your spouse could have a different unit of strength for marital happiness. You read my articles on Marriage on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get an idea of the grading of the strength of houses.

• #4562 Reply
      Hh

if I do masters that time…I wont marry that time as I am very young and will be doing masters…is there other marriage yog?

• #4563 Reply
      TMR

You cannot plan your life like that. If you are destined to marry, you will get married and it is not in your hands to stop it. Horoscope is a blue print of your destiny and trying to change it will be foolhardy. You cannot calender your future and if it were possible, there will be no God. Just like you cannot plan the birth or death of a living being. Whatever has to happen will happen at the appropriate time. Read my article “Is there a God out there?” and “What is life and Why we are here” etc. on my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4559 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel