marriage

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      navneeta

Sir I would like to know if we say that a planet is combust,is it a permanent phenomenon or temporary.. In my horoscope Venus was said to be combust.is it for a short period?

• #18891 Reply
      TMR

Any planet when it comes close to Sun(within 3 degrees 20 minutes), it becomes combust and its qualities are diminished by the over riding nature of the Sun. That is for ever and will not change the nature of the horoscope in transits.

• #18897 Reply
      navneeta

I would also like to know if kandaka shani lasts for the whole period of shank dasa or only part of it

• #18910 Reply
      navneeta

Sir can you pls tell me when does my kandaka shank end?and the I’ll effects I will have to face due to this

• #18911 Reply
      navneeta

Will it persists through out the 2.5yrs of shani dasa.?i was told that january 27th was the end of shani dasa but is it not 2.5yrs?

• #18912 Reply
      navneeta

Dob1/12/1990. X
      4:03pm
      Kanhangad

• #18913 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the Date, time and place of Birth for your Horoscope Analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18914 Reply
      navneeta

Dob1/12/1990.
      4:03pm
      Kanhangad.

• #18915 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although your question is not very clear, but I will reply to what little I can understand.

Basically you want to know about Shani Dhaiya. Shani dhaiya will begin in January 2017 and it will last for next 2 1/2 years .

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18916 Reply
      navneeta

Thanku sir.what Ill effects will I have to face due to this shani?

• #18922 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Shani Dhaiyya is never good, brings health related issues. Negativity of the thoughts. The person hard work does not pay and there can be a feeling of gloominess and you dislike mixing with others.

You should do remedies of Shani for reducing the malefic effects.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18953 Reply
      navneeta

Sir if the 7th Lord Venus is in 8th house what are the likely I’ll effects?is it remediable by worshipping Venus or is it an unremediable ultimate fate

• #18955 Reply
      TMR

You have many many misconceptions on Astrology. Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get a clearer picture about how astrology can be used in life to your advantage.

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18910 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel