Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      keerthi

hello,

Name : keerthi
      D.O.B : 7th March 1992
      time of Birth : 15:15
      Place of birth : Hyderabad,India

I know that i am manglik person and it is strong mangal dosh as mars is in 7th house. now i would like to know will i get marry to the person i like or not. i doesn’t know his details but its a syllove… i really don’t wanna have false hopes and would like to be in reality.

thank you

• #19100 Reply
      satish

hi

i have seen ur chart and 10th lord mars was conjunct Saturn till sept 18, 2016 ..thats why its was difficult period.
      For career its good period next 3 years starting from now on wards …Saturn is currently in natal 5th house and moving to 6 house next beginning.
      Starting from feb 2017 career should be more stable . As planet is strong in own house .and in 10th house in career sub chart.
      satish

• #19103 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Lagan is Cancer and Rashi is Revati. 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is under Paap Katari dosha, which is never good. Yes you are strong mangalik. Also Saturn and Mars conjunction in the 7th house is never auspicious. However the possibility of love marriage is very much there in your horoscope. The period of Venus and Jupiter is not auspicious as per your chart. You should do the remedies of Jupiter and Saturn for good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19103 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel