Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ivanna 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Ivanna

Hello. She was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus. How many times has this woman was / is married and when? How her children?

#5885 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

In her horoscope, marital happiness is not very strong, Saturn rules the 7th house and it is posited in the 6th house. Jupiter the significator of husband is present in an inimical distance. Venus which is the significator or marriage is in the house of gains with Ketu and Moon. Moon and Venus combination is not good in the 11th house which is the house of gains it increases the relationship in ones life. The native will live far away from her place of birth. At time of birth health issues can be there.

Blessings,
    Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5893 Reply

Ivanna

Thank you for your forecast. Will she marry him in the place of his birth?

[At time of birth health issues can be there.] Thus, if it is to have children in a place where it was born prospective spouse can be a health problem?

[Moon and Venus combination is not good in the 11th house which is the house of gains it increases the relationship in ones life. ] I did not understand it, could you explain again.

Sincerely yours, Ivanna

#5906 Reply

cutegirl

sir, I have given a bank exam but not satisfactory, so cannot expect any good result, please tell me in which month will I get a job??

#5908 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Hi Ivanna,

Moon and Venus in the 11th house which is the house of gains in the horoscope is not considered a good astrological combination, as it indicates multiple relationships and the person not very satisfied in the relationship because of various factors. Venus is the planet for romance, love, sex and Mind is presented by the Moon , therefore this combination in the house of gains will make the person move from one relationship to another because of less mental satisfaction.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5917 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Cutegirl,

Chances of job are very much after November, keep trying you surely you will find success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5925 Reply

Ivanna

Thank you very much, Dear Navneet Khanna.

Is it possible to take any action to increase satisfaction. For example, practice or mantra for the development of personal qualities or the other. Could you please help me in this by sending me in the right direction.

Sincerely yours, Ivanna

#5930 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Gayatri Mantra of Lord Shiva

Om Tat Purushaya Vidhmahe
    Mahadevaye Dhimahi
    Tanno Rudra Prachodayat

I’m adding a link on how to repeat the Mantra

Recite This mantra of Lord Shiva and it will help if you do Meditation and Yoga.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 41 total)
Reply To: marriage
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates