Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ivanna 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 41 total)
  • Author

pt

Hello sir its me prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi.As earlier i already told u how someone brokon my heart and marry someone else. But still u said i have love marriage in my kundli. I just wanted to ask how will my spouse. Main pehle bahut hurt hua hu sir dar lagta hai. Ye meri destiny ha kyun hua dont know. Pleasetell my life partner details in brief. Right now im jobless and mind disturbdisturb but im trying .

#5943 Reply

pt

Hello sir its me prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi.As earlier i already told u how someone brokon my heart and marry someone else. But still u said i have love marriage in my kundli. I just wanted to ask how will my spouse. Main pehle bahut hurt hua hu sir dar lagta hai. Ye meri destiny ha kyun hua dont know. Pleasetell my life partner details in brief. Right now im jobless and mind disturbdisturb but im trying .thoda marriage ka explain it bout life partner and where i get and when

#5946 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

First you need to get your self a job and then marriage. Chances of job are very much after November 2014 and before February 2015. Chances of love are very much in your horoscope but certainly things will not be easy for marriage. You are presently in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Saturn and also the last period of Sadesatti. Mars rules the 7th house of spouse and is posited in the 5th house, which is in the position of gains. You will certainly gain after marriage. Mars conjoined with Jupiter indicates Marriage will your own efforts and initiative. The spouse will be attractive, energetic, modern yet traditional in many ways. Working and qualified.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5956 Reply

pp

thanks guru ji and me and my family trying for me for a job. and im also filling govt form .but im trying for job but whenever i try i dont know what i do . but im trying and wait and think god will decide my destiny and open a door for me . please tell u said Chances of love are very much in your horoscope but certainly things will not be easy for marriage. . what that means. bcoz im already lost love and that why im hurt very much today im sacred bcoz of that .sometimes i feel i dont have love again becoz its hurt alot i face it . so again my destiny will give again a girl that we love each so can my love convert into marriage that time . when i get a girl . my mind getting disturb last 2 yrs.im trying to control .

#5958 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Change of Love relationship is very much there in your horoscope, but love relationship turning into marriage is not strong. Therefore you should do the remedies and you will be blessed.

1. Give fodder to the Cow every Fridays.
    2. Fast on Mondays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5961 Reply

pt

Thanks guruji .i dont know what to say. Bcoz my first love hurt me and leave me and marry someone else and still 2 yrs im depressed. I want to do so many thing like trying to job and move forwd and but still i cant forget my past and cant foegt what she did to me .im jist pray to god pls help me and is dard sw bahar nikalo dont know kab hoga .im sacred about one word that is love.but my heart want someone .

#5962 Reply

Ivanna

Dear Navneet Khanna.

Will I have children? When can I start to caress and pamper them?

Sincerely yours, Ivanna
    _______

I was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus

#5971 Reply

pt

Pp guruji prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi someone say i have malvaya yog in my kundli. So is it true.then how much strength.what is malvaya yog. Bcoz i couldt saw any good thing.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 41 total)
Reply To: marriage
Your information: