Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ivanna 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author

pp

its ok tmr sir may be destiny will decide. no body can help. im already praying to god . thanks alot

#5987 Reply

pt

Dear tmr im just asking that when ur calculating strength chart .then his or her overall percentage is fixed for whole life.i mean if someone strength is weak theb whole life suffer pls tellme .name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi.pls tell me my details. Sply for job and marriage strength if its not good then dont tell me im very hurt.but i pray.

#5989 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Read my article about “How to evaluate a horoscope” which gives the answer to your question. Self Analysis% strength is the average potency of the house and Naked strength is the minimum below which it will never go during the entire period of life.

Your last sentence is tantamount to going for a medical lab test like to check your sugar levels and telling them to give a report only if it is good since otherwise you will be hurt and therefore does not want to know about it.

#5990 Reply

pp

dear tmr sir mera wo matlb nh tha i want to say from last 2 yrs i lost everything no body help me . if im trying then i cant get anything that it . please tell my strength good or bad condition and also tell me remedies.about marriage and job
    name prashant
    24/12/86
    3:25AM
    delhi

#5993 Reply

pp

what happen im wating ur reply please tell strength

#5994 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

If you want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope which includes strengths of all houses and planets, transits etc. you will have to come through paid services.

#5996 Reply

pp

ok sir dont tell . thanks

#6875 Reply

Ivanna

Good day, Dear.

Will I have a birth of child after thirty years?

________

I was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus.

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 41 total)
Reply To: marriage
Your information: