Marriage

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Keerti Sharma

Hi,

My name is Keerti Sharma. I was born on October 22, 1996. I was born in Queens, New York, USA. I was born at 10:43 AM. I wanted to know when will I get married?

Thank You!

• #5904 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Marriage yoga is after the 24nd year of birth. Chances of a relationship are very much there in your horoscope as you are in the period of Jupiter and Venus. Venus is the lord of 12th and 7th house in your horoscope. Your marital life will depend upon proper matching of the horoscopes. Ketu and Saturn in the 5th house indicates problems on the children front. Venus and Mars conjoined not a good combination for marriage. Combust Venus and then Jupiter gets retrograde period of ups and down in romance.

If you want detailed analysis then please look at Paid Analysis.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5905 Reply
        Keerti Sharma

Thank You sir

Can you tell me How will my husband be in nature? Where will he be from?

• #5919 Reply
          Keerti Sharma

sir

will it be love marriage?

thank you

• #5923 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Keerti ,

Please look at the “1 Year Horoscope Analysis” from the Paid Section. This will cover your Education, Finance, Marriage, Health, relationship etc in detail. This will discuss your horoscope in depth and your transit and events for the next 12 months.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet

• #5979 Reply
      meenakshi

Dear Navneet &TMR sir,

My name is meenakshi. I m 37 yr old. Could u pls help me knw to w when i will get married? My date of birth is 11/09/1977, 22.50 p.m., delhi, india.

Thx n rgds,
      Meenakshi

• #5980 Reply
      TMR

Have a look at your planetary dispositions

Planet Residential Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 55.93 37.45 41.48 Malefic
      Moon 6.57 23.72 51.99 Malefic
      Mars 61.73 37.27 39.72 Malefic
      Mercury 68.95 73.78 18.69 Benefic
      Jupiter 40.43 63.65 21.40 Benefic
      Venus 69.51 34.65 47.84 Malefic
      Saturn 20.99 31.10 55.26 Malefic
      Rahu 78.85 73.78 18.69 Benefic
      Kethu 78.85 63.65 21.40 Benefic

Net 53.53

You will note that except for Mercury and Jupiter all other planets are malefic and that could be the reason why your marital bliss is being delayed.

However your 7th house is quite strong with 63.3% and therefore marriage is inevitable. Your Moon’s period is now running till 2018 and Moon is a highly malefic planet with feeble residential strength which might be hampering your wishes to get married. Possibly when Mars Period starts, you might succeed in a happy matrimony.

• #5986 Reply
      meenakshi

Thx sir for yr reply. But i m still confused wht u want to say abt my marriage. Will i be get married or not? If yes then when will i get married? I m alrdy 37 yr old. Is there any chance of my marrige? Pls tell.

• #5988 Reply
      TMR

With 63.3% strength for the 7th house, you will definitely get married. When is a question nobody can answer accurately. We get only indications and probabilities from the evaluation of horoscopes. Astrology is not a predictive science which can predict any future events with certainty. I have given the indications in my reply that when mars period start in 2018, there are good possibilities of marriage. Read my articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #5997 Reply
      meenakshi

Thank u TMR sir for yr valuable reply. Thank u very much. May God bless u lot.

Meenakshi

• #5998 Reply
      manju

when will i get married. d.o.b 28.02.1985. varanasi – place. time: 7:24pm name-manju am i going through rahu- ketu mahadasha

Thanks and regards

• #5999 Reply
      manju

When will i get married. d.o.b 28.02.1985. varanasi – place. time: 7:24pm name-manju Am I going through Rahu ketu Mahadasha When it will end.Awaiting for your kind Reply.

Thanks and regards Sir.

• #6000 Reply
      TMR

There is a faint 26% chance you could get married in the first half of 2015 failing which you will certainly get married by early 2018. This is only on a cursory examination of your horoscope.

If you are interested in a detailed scientific evaluation of your horoscope, you can approach us through Paid services. Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5979 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel