Marriage

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      kavita vasudeva

I would like to know if marriage is in my
      life?

• #21212 Reply
      TMR

Marriage is defined as union of body, mind and soul with the opposite sex which will certainly happen in your life also.

• #21268 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the Date, Time and Place of Birth for Horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21292 Reply
      kavita vasudeva

My DOB is 14/09/1971 born in London,Slough at 2.18am.in the morning.

• #21302 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Saturn rules the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Saturn is debilitated in the D9 or the Navamsha chart. Navamsha is the divisional chart for spouse.

Venus which is the karka for marriage is debilitated in the natal chart. Mars and Ketu in the 7th house is not auspicious for marital happiness.

Because of this afflictions marital happiness is not strong in your horoscope. Having said that the Mahadasha of Mercury and antra of Saturn is going on. Jupiter in Virgo aspects the 7th house in transit, can give marriage in 2017. Therefore eventually it is up to you how strongly you try and keen on getting the results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21308 Reply
      kavita vasudeva

Thank you ji,not very good news then. it has been a struggle despite my efforts.thank you for your help.

• #21310 Reply
      TMR

7th house indicative of marital happiness is deplorably the weakest in your horoscope. You will be better off as a spinster. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into astrology. You might do very well in spiritual learning and realisation.

• #21315 Reply
      kavita vasudeva

I hope that is not the case. Every girl wants to get married and l hope that my fate will change. God willing

• #21322 Reply
      TMR

At 45+ you are no more a girl. Still we wish you a happy marriage in future.

• #21324 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage is important as it bring purpose in once life, however there are cosmic energies which may deprive from reaching our goals. However as stated earlier Jupiter which is the karka for husband has an aspect on your 7th house which is the house of marriage. A Jupiter aspect can certainly give you desired results. It is a matter of putting efforts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21335 Reply
      guest1

navneet ji..How much is the effect of transit?
      Like if I’m running through rahu Venus dasha, so how much percent will Jupiter and Saturn transit shall effect me?
      As both of these are not related to the running MD and AD.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: