marriage

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      s.Misra

When willbi get marry ?love or arrange marriage?
      7:20am
      kolkata;west Bengal

• #22403 Reply
      TMR

Days of arranged marriages are slowly going out. These days you make your own decisions. Girls are more independent now and they generally like to live separately with the husband and children. They are no more that loving their in-laws and they definitely do not want to play the tune of their in-laws. Living together are the order of the day and there are even apps appearing offering such facilities in the metros and big cities. You have to take your own decision. Love has lesser significance with the wife and husband having independent bank accounts and life insurance.Marriage is slowly becoming a living together arrangement and do not much expect your partner to be that chaste in the years to come.

You will have your marital bliss fulfilled by around the second half of next year 2017. He will not be a stranger to you by then.

• #22410 Reply
      s.Misra

Namastey ..Guru ji so u mean to say that it will be an love marriage

• #22414 Reply
      TMR

That is a possibility. It could also be that a person whom you know who you never thought of having an affair with will suddenly turn out to be your husband. Such things do happen in life.

• #22441 Reply
        Aarushi

Can u predict the same for me. ( ie will I know my husband and will it be arranged) thnx

My birthday is two days and this would be a great birthday gift

Ok thnx

Dec 29 1991
        6:29 am
        Toronto Canada

• #22417 Reply
      s.Misra

Thnank u so much..but i want to know that my partner will be from which place?I am brahmin ..my partner will also brahmin or from another caste?

• #22429 Reply
      PAYEL

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY MARRIAGE?

• #22430 Reply
      chandrani

i want know about my career i am B.A graduate?what is good for a career course or M.A please tell me?

• #22435 Reply
        satish

Hello chandrani

You can do higher education course like MBA and integrate that with Short term coarse in computer application because all companies need graduate who can work of computers …PG degree without technical knowledge is good in theory but practically of no use …

[email protected]

satish

• #22437 Reply
      chandrani

thanks satish ji. i want know about my future can i get govt job? and when i will get married? somethimg about life partner

• #22463 Reply
        satish

Hello chandrani

more queries at [email protected]

Your life partner will be religious person and hardworking, tall, and very practical, friendly and likes to enjoy life. He can be good personality with large forehead and very courageous even in difficult times.
        Chances of getting married around end of 2017

As your sun is weak you advised to do suryanamaskar and offer water to sun on Sundays. Are you physically slightly weak? You star doing physical exercises to keep yourself fit.

Try hard and upgrade your skills then 2017 you can get job. saturn transit into dhanus and seeing you 10th house so put in efforts from Feb 2017 onwards you will get job

satish

• #22438 Reply
      PAYEL

thanks sir i want to know about my life partnerw

• #22464 Reply
        satish

Hi payel

You life parter will be dignified person ,but very active ,fond of travelling , will be money minded

[email protected]

satish

• #22439 Reply
      SMITA

WHEN I WILL GET MARRIED?

• #22444 Reply
      chandrani

i want know about my future can i get govt job? and when i will get married? somethimg about life partner?

• #22445 Reply
      PAYEL

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY FUTURE LIFE PARTNER

• #22446 Reply
      SMITA

when i will get married?

• #22450 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I would like to thank all for posting their Questions on the Astrology Forum. Please post your questions in a separate post so that questions of one person do not get mixed with other. This will make it earlier for the astrology experts on this website and will give you a much better help as to solve your challenges and problems in life.

Once again thanks for your visit. Please spread this website to others so that they can come and also benefit from services here.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #22454 Reply
      Juuuhi

Thnku for us to spread this page and get benefit. But sir there are already so many questions pending, yet to be answered… U should answer them too….

• #22460 Reply

18.o4.1991
      kolkata west Bengal

• #22461 Reply

My future partner will be from another caste or in my caste?
      18.o4.1991
      kolkata west Bengal

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22445 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel