Marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sree

I’m a 36 yo highly educated man currently working in a good company. None of the marriage proposals are fruitful.My details are as follows:-

Date of Birth: 23/07/1980
      Place: Palakkad or Palghat ( Kerala )
      Time : 1:34 AM

Please advise whether married life is destined for me, if yes when will it happen.
      Thanks

• #22814 Reply
      TMR

With such a good background and being eligible, what do you think is the reason why marriage does not take place. Are the girls you meet do not match to your expectation in which case do give your conditions necessary.

• #22822 Reply
      sree

Thanks for the reply, I have no idea why the proposals break down. its like either one of us aren’t on the same wavelength when we get to know each other closely. Or sometimes if i like a particular girl she will be having ego etc. Like I said i;ve no idea.. What I want to know is whether marriage is on the cards or not, from astrology point of view

• #22834 Reply
      TMR

As per astrology, Marriage is union of body, mind and soul. The success depends on the strength of your 7th house, details of which you can have by coming through Paid Consultation. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #22846 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      I think you already know the reasons for obstruction
      in your marriage.You must have consulted already two
      or three astrologers.
      Yes,you got strong negativity in marriage aspect.
      You are vrishabha lagna.
      Sukra is in lagna.
      But Sukra is neecha in navamsa.
      Your seventh house contains neecha moon.
      Your marriage house is very weak.
      Please read my article in google-
      kumrao99 penance method.
      [email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22822 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel