Marriage

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Aru.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhvi

Hello Sir:
      I want to know when I will get married. Will it be with the person I like
      Please guide, I really need help
      Birthday: 2nd July 1979, at 04:17 PM Raigarh.
      Thanks
      Madhvi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 7th house is ruled by Venus and Venus is posited in the 8th house with Sun. Sun and Venus conjunction is not good in the 8th house. 6th lord Mars is in the 7th house , first it makes you mangalik and also indicates possibility of separation in your chart. There is also Chander Gharan dosha and Kaalsarp dosha in your horoscope which will bring obstacles in life.

Marriage problems are strongly indicated in your horoscope. Marital success will depend upon proper matching of the horoscope. Possibility of love marriage is there in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aru

Sir pls tell if I need to compromise on my spouse? Will I get the type of guy I wish to marry?
      Looks are secondary to me but education and understanding nature matters me most. Pls tell me. When will things on the marriage front get set?
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

TMR

I think your objectives will be well met if your spouse has a well compatible horoscope with you. Whenever you come across a suitable person who likes you, you can then contact us for horoscope compatibility check. You are currently running a suitable period for possible marriage.

Aru

Navneet sir Boliye na 🙁 🙁 I’m waiting for your reply….

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your husband is going to be educated and professionally qualified. Your marriage will be with someone you life. However some adjustments are very much likely and that is true for all relationships in the world. Do a proper horoscope matching and you will have a happy marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Aru

OK sir.. It’s just I don’t want to be with someone for looks..
      Sir when will the marriage be finalized?
      My parents are trying now.. Have made my id in various matrimonial sites but as told by my brother none of the profiles matched with good education or professional background. Honestly I wish for an IIT guy.. What can you say about it too?
      Pls reply… I can adjust on any front but not on this… Do I need to adjust on this front too???

Aru

And pls explain the kind of adjustment you meant?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage’ is closed to new replies.