Marriage

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jasi

Sir my parents are searching for a match for me but i dont want to marry them.also i like someone. Can u tell me how long will this continue, because i have to see a guy in the next few days.
      15 July 1992
      8.43am
      Mumbai
      Thank you.

• #25143 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are in the mahadasha of Rahu and athe antardasha of Jupiter. Jupiter in gochar is in Virgo and will enter Libra aspecting your 7th house of marriage. The period thereafter is very strong for marriage.

If you love someone then you dont need to keep it a secret. Talk to the boy and know his intentions. If you both agree then it is time you speak with your and his parents at the appropriate moment.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #25146 Reply
      jasi

Yes sir. Are there any chances if love marriage in my kundli but ?

• #25154 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes the possibility is there, however as the Rahu mahadasha is going on things will never be easy. There will be challenges from family members, therefore you have to tackle things very carefully and intelligently. 4 planets are retrograde at this moment , these are Mercury, Saturn Jupiter and Venus. If you both work as a team you can solve many difficult issues in hand. Things will be challenging but not impossible. All the best in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25143 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel