Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Debabrata Ghosh

my detail-
      Debabrata Ghosh
      15/11/1981
      04:30 PM
      from-Haora, India
      sir, when will I get marraiage and I want to know how will my partner?

Reply plzz sir…

TMR

Your 7th house indicative of a successful marriage is the least powerful in your horoscope and this could be the reason for the inordinate delay in your marriage. Naturally even if you get a partner, she will not be very appealing to you. The next possible time for a marriage is there during the end of 2018 or early 2019. Nor your children’s house the 5th house is strong enough to have a progeny. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into astrology.

I am sorry that I do not want to be dishonest by giving you a rosy picture in answer to your question.

PT

dear TMR sir
      Name prashant 24-12-1986 time 3:25Am delhi. Please tell when i get good job with good income/salary. Im working in contract basis job. What i do .if im trying to start any business . which business is suit me or get a profit. im waiting ur reply

TMR

Your career house has only a strength of 39% while your house of gains has a potency of 42% which means that you could get only a 3% unit profit which is why you are feeling dissatisfied with the job. This situation is not going to change. This warning should help you in being more careful while doing or selecting your job. Even if you get a paid job, you will continue to feel this inadequacy and there is little point in changing your nature of job. Astrology can only forewarn you about your fate and nothing is possible to be done to change such shortcomings in life. There are no shortcuts in making life easier by the so called remedies propagated by astrologers.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘marriage’ is closed to new replies.