Marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Debapratim ghosh

Sir i am highly manglik..but i love a girl who is non manglik..can you please check whether my manglik dosha is getting cancelled?can i marry this girl? Name: debapratim ghosh. DOB: 2 oct 1990. Time: 10.21 am. Girl’s details: debjani ghosh. DOB: 31dec 1993 time: 9.38am. Place kolkata for both.please reply.

• #30695 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid consultation for horoscope compatibility check, a sample of which is given in my article “Astrology – a new version”

• #30743 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars being lagna lord for you is placed in 7th house. Its not a manglik dosha as Mars is yogakaraka for you and you need to understand logically that Mars in 7th house makes one passionate and intense in relations vs any supernatural/bad effect.

If you both like each other, manglik dosha is not a barrier and not fulfilling your commitment to each other is much worse crime (use astrology logically to understand each other’s strengths, behavior and attitude vs believing in nonsense things).

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #30750 Reply
      Debapratim ghosh

Thank you so much sir for your help..

• #30817 Reply
      Debapratim ghosh

Sir will february be the time to get married for both of us?

• #30818 Reply
      Debapratim ghosh

Sir will february,2018 be the right time for both of us to get married?please check.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30817 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel