Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sheetal

Dear Deepak ji,

please predict when is my marriage..

DOB: 1 february 1982
      time:00:00
      place: sharjah,uae

i have libra ascendant in lagna chart and my navamsa is saggitarius ascendant…

Please tell me if i have marriage or not and if there is then when will i get married….

• #30967 Reply
      Sheetal

Dear deepak ji

Pls reply…other astrologers too pls reply

• #31027 Reply
      Deepak

Dear Sheetal,

regret the delay in response. Your 7th house lord Mars is placed in 12th house and is closely conjunct Saturn thereby causing the delay. Jupiter though in lagna is retrograde and weak for marriage while Moon in 7th house makes you long for marriage/partnership.

You are currently under Moon Mahadasha from 15/10/2010 and Moon is weak for marriage and hence needs a stronger period to get you hitched. Seems like there were love affairs between 15/9/2013-15/1/2015 and 15/1/2015-15/8/2016.

GREAT chances of marriage exist from Moon-Ket period from 15/1/2018-16/8/2018 as Ketu is in nakshatra of Mars (7th house lord) and has Sun as sublord (lord of 11th house of gains). Also Jupiter transit over ascendant and Saturn transit in 3rd house will activate marriage for you.

Mars period of 7 years from 15/10/2020 will be decent for conjugal bliss.

God bless
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31275 Reply
      Sheetal

Hi deepak ji

Thank u so much for the reply…i m a bit confused…u said my jupiter is retrograde….can u pls check again…cause i thought i have venus saturn and mercury retrograde but jupiter direct….if jupiter direct then will my marriage happen….and i want to know do i have kids in life?

• #31276 Reply
      Sheetal

Hi deepak ji

Thank u so much for the reply…i m a bit confused…u said my jupiter is retrograde….can u pls check again…cause i thought i have venus saturn and mercury retrograde but jupiter direct….if jupiter direct then will my marriage happen….and i want to know do i have kids in life?

• #31278 Reply
      TMR

You are right Sheetal, Saturn, Mercury and Venus are in retrograde. However your marital house the 7th is the weakest and does not have enough strength to enjoy a married life. Nor you can have progeny since the 5th house is also very weak. And your temperament is not at all conducive for a married life where you will have to give in sometimes to survive the marriage which you will not be able to do so. You can be a good career woman if you so desire. Contact me if you are interested in full details of your horoscope through Paid consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #31317 Reply
      Deepak

You are right I wrote Jupiter retrograde as typo and apologies for that. Happiness from kids is not foreseen in this chart though with the advances medical science has made, having kids is possible even in weakest charts.

Would advice continue doing your efforts to find right match via different platforms as if doing remedies or over-analyzing horoscopes would have helped, who karma theory would fall and no one would be having sorrows.

God bless you with right path forward,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31276 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel