Marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rakhi

DOB- 15 January 1993
      Time- 01.36 PM (13:36)
      Place- Kotte (Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte), Sri Lanka
      When will I meet my life partner and when will I get married? Will it be a love marriage or an arranged marriage? How will me married life and partner? will I settle in my home country after the marriage?

• #31381 Reply
      AkashAstro

Rakhi,

You are an Aries ascendant and Chitra nakshatra.
      You will get married during the first quarter of 2019.Your spouse will be someone from your homeland.Your horoscope is strong for arrange marriage and weak for love marriage.Fourth lord Moon in seventh house shows you want a spouse who will give you motherly love and nurture you.Your married life will be an average one.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #31390 Reply

Dear Rakhi Ji, You were born with Aries Ascendant and Libra Moonsign. The most important planet for marriage and married life is Venus, as per Your Birth Chart. Venus is in 11th House, Capricorn Sign and in Satabisha Nakshatra. Venus is in Old Age. So, over all Venus is producing average Results. Significator of Hubby, Jupiter rules 9th and 12th House and in 6th House of Conflict. Ketu is in 2nd House. Ketu is afflicting 2nd house, 6th House, 8th House, 10th House. Rahu is in 8th house and afflicting 8th House, 12th house, 2nd House and 4th House. Lord Jupiter is weak as it’s disposition Lord Moon is weak. So, Your Maraaige shall take a lot of time to happen. As, 2nd houss rules family happiness after marriage, 7th house is for Marriage, 8th house for Marital Tie. So, your Married Life shall be just okay. And, Marriage is likely to happen after second Half of 2020. Shall this chance be missed by June,2021.

Best Of Luck.
      Astrologer Sourav
      Om Namah Shivay

• #31392 Reply
    • #31393 Reply

Please read it as : Jupiter is further weak as it’s dispositor Mercury is combust and in utter oldage. Lord of 4th House Moon is also weak. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• #31399 Reply
      Deepak

Rakhi,

you are under Jupiter Mahadasha from 9/8/2012. Jupiter is positive for marriage (being karaka of husband for females) and is placed in 5th house in Chalit.

Currently you are under Jupiter-Mercury period from 9/4/2017 to 16/7/2019. Start of a love affair is foreseen in end 2018 or early 2019 which will intensify during Jup-Ketu period from 16/7/2019 to 21/6/2020 and decent chances of marriage as well. Otherwise Jupiter-Venus from 21/6/2020 will be an excellent time as well (as Saturn aspects your 7th house take your time to be clear about what type of life partner you want vs rushing in; delay is better here).

Strong chances of long distance travel during Jup-Sun period from 20/2/2023 to 9/12/2023 as Sun is placed in 9th house in Chalit. Jup-Mar period from 9/4/2025 can facilitate foreign settlement if your husband’s chart supports as well.

An above average and positive married life is foreseen!

May god bless you,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31392 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel