marriage

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      sowmya

sir please let me know when i will get married…
      name:23-2-1990
      pob:hyderabad
      tob:2:22am

sir facing problem in getting suitable matches.please help me…

thank you

sowmya

sir please let me know when i will get married
      Name:sowmya
      dob:23-2-1990
      tob:2:22 am
      pob:Hyderbad

Not getting suitable match
      Thank you

TMR

Your marital house the 7th is the weakest in all the 12 houses of your horoscope. So do not be worried about it since marriage is not going to get you much happiness either. If someone knowing you well approaches you with a proposal, we can check the horoscope compatibility and then decide whether you should say yes or no.

sowmya

sir please tell when it will happen
      thank you

TMR

Around 2020, there is a possibility. Anyway due caution should be exercised before proceeding with marriage.

keerthi

Hi Sir,
      For some months there is constant and unnecessary fight between me and my husband.kindly and please suggest a remedy to avoid and which stone or which mantra to be taken? My D.O.B 21.02.1990 @ 13.25pm.please suggest me an immediate solution.Waiting for yur reply sir.

TMR

Both stones and mantra will be of any use. Either suffer everything in silence or stand up to Him and give him a good return fight and if necessary you can seek police protection.

keerthi

Thanks for the reply sir but he is very loving person but dont kno unnecessary fights happening
      before we were very happy.Im having a 8months baby too.sir plz tel me y no solution is posdible and wats the astrological readon behind this.plz suggest a solution sir.we both want to live happily.can i tel his birth details sir

keerthi

Sir my only hope is in getting a good job now. Im trying too hard in getting job but not able to get.Can you plz predict me whether i wil geta good job in government in 2018? Which month will i get sir?plz reply me early waitin for yur reply with a painful heart.

satish

Hello Madam

Depending on your work exp and qualification you will get job .astrology will support only if you have those prerequisites.
        Briefly analyzing your chart period till april 2018 is quite suitable …specially dec15 – jan 15th and march 2018.
        There is possibility of Govt job in yur chart but with great effort.
        More details at
        [email protected]
        satish

keerthi

Hi Satish sir,
          I have mailed you and even replied in this blog.kindly answer me as im very much expecting a divine reply from you.Im very much upset and hurt . Atleast reply for my mail. God bless you sir.

keerthi

Yes sir Im a b.tech IT graduate and i have 2 yrs experience in other fields but not IT.so kindly advice as I have applied for as IT officer at banks. Will i blessed with tat same field which i studied?Its exam is one on december 30th and next on January 28th.Results in february. All my hope is in tat exam sir.im a god believing person . Plz reply. Thanks much.

TMR

God will always protect those who believe in Him and seek His refuge in troubles.
      संसारे किम् सारम् कंसारेश्चरणकमलपरिभजनम्।
      ज्योतिः किम् अन्धकारेयदन्धकारेरनुस्मरणम्॥

JVS Rao

Keerthi
      You have given date of birth, time on birth only. Without place of birth no one can answer you. You provide your place of birth also and depend on the divine grace. With this incomplete data i.e date and time, the answers may go wrong.

keerthi

Hi sir,
        Im so sorry for that mistake which i didnt notice. In the hurry of typing my worries i left the place of my birth.
        My D.O.B- 21.02.1990
        TIME – 13.25 pm
        Place – Malakkara, kerala

Im a b.tech IT graduate and i have 2 yrs experience in other fields but not IT.so kindly advice as I have applied for as IT officer at banks. Will i blessed with tat same field which i studied?Its exam is one on december 30th and next on January 28th.Results in february. All my hope is in tat exam sir.Plz tel me whether i will get tat job which im expecting.From now on which month in 2018 i b blessed with good permanent job?

keerthi

Hi sir,
        I have provided all my details this time. Kindly predict and answer my question plz.I have been waiting and checking everytime at this site.

TMR

You have been suitably answered for your questions. If you need more details you can come through Paid Consultation the link of which is available in the top menu of this page.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘marriage’ is closed to new replies.