Marriage

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jahan

Please advice why marriage is not happening to me.

Place : Delhi
      TOB 15:30
      DOB 05 March 1971

• #74988 Reply

Dear Jahan Ji,

Astrologically there are few issues in Your Birth Chart and Navamsa Chart. But, I feel Your Marriage is delayed not only because of Your Birth Chart, but there are lot of other issues.

Like Your Birth chart shows, Your Family and surrounding is not very much supportive for you . So, People may have bad mouthed about you when matter related to marriage comes. 2. You can have health issues or physical problem/ I expect, You look very average , that could be a reason no one is marrying you , 3. Dasha sequence since birth have not been supportive for marriage..

Few other General issues, Like at this age if you are looking for a fresh man, then you are definitely not going to marry.

So, If You are Rich, would definitely be looking for a Rich Husband, but sorry to tell You it may not be possible at your age.

So, I feel Only Astrology is not going to help You, You may need to compromise a lot.

Still If You want to know further about marriage or anything, PLEASE AVAIL MY PAID CONSULTATION .

You can mail me to:
      [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: