marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

Hello sir, 

Can you please help me in solving my prob.i am in a relation. N wants to marry him but my family is not ready for it.can you please tell me dat s there any luv marriae in my and my partners kundli?

My details – priyanka. Date of birth-28 march 1989. Time – 5:30 am. Place of birth – kanpur ,UP

Partner details. Name- mohit sharma. Date of birth – 8 july 1989. Time – 1:20 am. Place- bulandshahr, UP

Thankyou.

• #9241 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope it is seen that your ashtkoot guna milan is 21.5 out of 36 which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. However there is Madhya Nadi dosha. As Mohit is a pandit the changes are very much that his parents will not marry when the Nadi dosha is coming.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9245 Reply
      mm

Meetu 17/07/1988.4pm delhi . when i will get married. How will be my future husband. How our married life.

• #9251 Reply
      Priya

Hello Navneet sir,

His famiky is ready for the marriage. Problem is from my family.Besides could you please tell if there is lve or arrange marriage??

Thankyou.

• #9252 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You mean so say it is only because of Nadi dosha, rest all is fine. As I can understand , if so just check if Nadi dosha is in Nadi Paad Vedha chakra, if not that means that it is not a complete Nadi Dosha.

Click to READ Nadi Dosha in Kundali Milan

If the Nadi dosha is not complete there is no issues and you will have children without any issues. Nadi dosha no matter what many would say is only for progeny / children.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #9253 Reply
      Priya

Hello Navneet sir,

Thanyou for the effort. I just wanted to ask that is their love or arrange marriage in my kundli.
      Name – Priyanka Srivastava , Place of birth – Kanpur , U.P , date of birth – 28/11/1989. Time – 5:30 am.

Thankyou.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9252 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel