Tell me about my second spouse -Will my second marriage life be happy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SK

When will I get remarry? Tell me about my second spouse -Will my second marriage life be happy? Will She be a divorcee/widow or unmarried? When did the marriage yog starts?

Male 22.06.1980 10.37 am madurai-tamil nadu

thank u

• #1181 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although chances of second marriage are very much in your horoscope, matching of the horoscope will be very important for long term marital happiness and comforts. Saturn rules the 7th house and is placed in the lagana indicating your interest in getting married. Venus the karka for marriage although is is in taurus it own sign in Natal chart but gets debilitated in the Navamsha horoscopes. Strong marriage changes are there before November 2016. Doing the appropriate remedies will truly help.

1. Give anything White like cloth, Sweets, flower, milk, Sugar etc in a temple or to a needy person.

2. Recite Mantra Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanayishraya Namaha 108 times daily.

God Bless,

Astrologer Navneet Khanna

• #1183 Reply
      sk

Thank u sir,

Will my second spouse be widow/divorcee or unmarried? Currently I am in madurai tamil nadu. Searching for a good job. Can I try for a job in the current place or in chennai or abroad?

waiting for your reply

• #1186 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of marriage with a person also having a second marriage are very much stronger. You are in the main period of Jupiter and sub period of Venus. Strong chances of better job are in the second half of 2014. A Change of place may not be ruled out.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1183 in Tell me about my second spouse -Will my second marriage life be happy
Your information:

Cancel