marriage

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mish

Hi, my DOB is 30 November 1998 4:45 AM place- Jalandhar. my boyfriend’s DOB is 5 August 1998 4:35 PM place Gurdaspur. I want to marry him but my parents have visited many astrologers, they are saying I am Manglik and I cannot marry this guy. can you please check and tell me why I can’t marry this guy? and the possible solutions which I can do

Thankyou

• #81732 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Myths and Misconceptions in Astrology” on my blog https://navagrahastro.blogspot.com/2014/03/astrological-myths-and-misconceptions.html and come for a scientific horoscope matching using paid consultation and you will get all the details of your compatibility with your boy friend.

• #81751 Reply
      TMR

You can have a look at your strength of planets below

Planet Nature Net Strength

Sun Malefic 57.02
      Moon Benefic 41.22
      Mars Benefic 70.56
      Mercury Malefic 48.79
      Jupiter Benefic 85.06
      Venus Malefic 64.20
      Saturn Malefic 69.87
      Rahu Malefic 47.79
      Kethu Malefic 48.22

Net Malefic 64.39

You will observe Mars is a very powerful Benefic and it will never do you any harm. Its placement in 12th house is very good for bed pleasures in marriage.

And your 7th house, the marital house is very powerful with 67% strength. You should have been married in 2016 or before itself, but did not because your astrologers were attributing a non existent Mangal Dosha to you.

I can only pity you for having such astrologers as your well wishers.

• #81786 Reply
      Bhanu

Hi my dob is 26/11/1983
      Time:10:40am
      Place:siddhipet

Wife details
      13/9/1985
      Time:10:22am
      Place:sadashivpet
      When will my wife concieve and we have a baby?

• #81796 Reply
      TMR

She has a slim chance of having a baby after March 2020 during the Saturn antardasa in Moon Mahadasa.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: marriage
Your information: