Marriage

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Geet

When will I get married and how will be my husband? Someone I know, in relationship with??
      14 feb 79
      7:35 pm
      Lahore Pakistan

• #10206 Reply
      Geet

I am waiting for the reply sir.

• #10208 Reply
        Hira

When will I get married and how will be my husband?
        6 feb 1989
        10:10 am
        Karachi Pakistan

• #10210 Reply
      TMR

Dear Geet,

As per your horoscope you should have been married in 2006 or around. Did you have any relationship with anyone then and later on frizzled out? Read “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #10211 Reply
      TMR

Your marriage could take place in mid 2017 or around. You have a reasonably good marital life (50% strength).

• #10214 Reply
      Hira

When will I get married 107?
      6 feb 1989
      10:10 am
      Karachi Pakistan

• #10216 Reply
      Ramachandran

Your marriage could take place in mid 2017 or around. You have a reasonably good marital life (50% strength).

• #10221 Reply
      Geet

Yes TMR sir, it was not a relationship but I liked someone whom I wanted to get married to but it didn’t work out. Are there any chances that I will get married to the one I am involved with now. My dob is 14-2-79. Time 7:35pm and Lahore pak. So many posts have come in between so given my dob again.

• #10222 Reply
      Ramachandran

Chances are very dim. The most potent period for marriage is over. However you can pray to God if you so wish that you must enjoy marital bliss. Astrology may not be of much help in this regard. Suggest recite Narayanakavacham 3 times a day which you can download from the internet

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10222 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel