Marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

Dear Sir,

I would like to know when I will get married? Thank you.

08 July 1983
      5:01PM
      Sydney, Australia

• #10906 Reply
      Priya

Navneet Sir, do let me know.
      Thanks.

• #10923 Reply
      Priya

I was hoping to get a reply?

• #10926 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Mercury rules the 7th house which is the prime house for marriage. You have 4 planets posited in the 7th house which are Rahu, Mars , Sun and Mercury. Sun, Mars and Rahu is not auspicious in the 7th house and forms the kalathra Dosha. You can read more about Kalathra dosha from the link below.

Click to Read about Kalathra Dosha

Sun is a separative planet and where ever it is posited it tends to destroy the signification of that house. Mars in the 7th house makes you mangalik. Chances of marriage are very much there in your horoscope as Rahu despite forming Kalathra Dosha is of Mooltrikona sign. However it is prudent to go in for proper matching of the horoscope for marital happiness. Period of Marriage is already going on and period if strong before December 2016.

You should if possible do the remedies of Kalathra Dosha for expediting things quickly and favorably on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10929 Reply
      Priya

Thank you very much for such a detailed report. I will do as you have mentioned. Thank you again.

• #10935 Reply
      Ami

mangal in 5th house makes manglik or 10th house or both……?
      pls temmw

• #10937 Reply
      Pankaj Sharma

Hello Sir,

My birth details are :
      DOB-15/01/1987
      time: 6:30 AM
      place- Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)

I would like to know about my marriage, my parents are now very much concerned about it.

Thanks

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10926 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel