marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rahul

Dear sir, Kindly tell me 1)when i will get married, 2)details of wife,3)if it will be love or arrange marriage.

dob- 16/3/1983, tob-6:26 am, pob-mumbai

would appreciate your reply

regards
      Rahul

• #1998 Reply
      TMR

If I could tell you the answers to all the 3 questions, I could also tell you the name and address of your prospective bride too. You just only have to go and knock at her door and she will come with you.

Please read the articles on this site written by me and also on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ after which you come back with more realistic questions about marriage.

Nobody human can predict answers to such questions except perhaps wayside astrologers near India gate or at the banks of Ganga. Astrology can only tell you your success factor in marriage or in other words your marital bliss and happiness. Even the definition of marriage is different in Astrology. When you read the articles, you will better understand what astrology can do and what not.

• #1999 Reply
      rahul

ok sir please tell the success factor of my marriage and about marital bliss and happiness

• #2000 Reply
      TMR

Your success factor in marriage and marital bliss which is indicated by the 7th house is 47.61% which is above average, but not too good. Your net strength is about 53.46%. There are houses with more than 65% strength too. For a full evaluation, you have to come through Paid services.

Your personality, the first house is rated as 31.23% which is below the pass mark.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1999 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel