Marriage

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ayesha sohail

Dear Sir,
      I want to know about my marriage partner. what kind of person will he be and will i have love or arranged marriage?
      Your kind help will be appreciated much.
      My DOB is 15th april, 1991 (Female)
      Time is 12:10 AM
      Place is Lahore, Pakistan

• #11537 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 7th house is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is posited there. Jupiter the karka for husband aspects the 7th house and is exalted. Your husband would be tall, strong, attractive personality, charming, will be elder to you. He will be rich and from a well to do family. As Saturn gets debilitated in the Navamsha chart, it would be prudent if you do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage. Your marriage period starts after May 2016.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11540 Reply
      ayesha sohail

Sir thank you for the reply. but just one query is it love or arranged marriage for me ?
      There is one thing i wanted to ask as well, according to my poor knowledge my ascendant is Sagittarius and 7th house is Gemini which is ruled by Mercury. Are you following any other system of astrology than vedic?
      Your kind reply will be appreciated.

Thank You so much.

• #11554 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I’m following Vedic system only except put incorrect time used Pm instead of AM. Yes your 7th house is Gemini and ruled by Mercury. Lagan is Sagittarius. Now we see that Ketu and Mars are in the 7th house which is not good. Mars in 7th house makes you manglik. Ketu wherever is posited will suppress good effects of that house. Therefore marriage should be done with proper matching of the horoscope. Also the chances of love marriage are very much there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11570 Reply
      ayesha sohail

Naveneet, sir could you provide any slight description of my partner with this combination ? If only its possible for you

Thanks Alot

• #11583 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As indicated it seems that your life partner would be intelligent, highly strong mind and a good speaker. Very talented and speaking more than 1 language. The person would look young than his age. The person who be modern, fashion conscious and trendy. However he will be spendthrift and suspicious type. You should get your horoscope matched before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11584 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As indicated it seems that your life partner would be intelligent, highly strong mind and a good speaker. Very talented and speaking more than 1 language. The person would look young than his age. The person who be modern, fashion conscious and trendy. However he will be spendthrift and suspicious type. You should get your horoscope matched before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11591 Reply
      ayesha sohail

Thanks Alot sir,,How can i avail your paid service as i am in a different country.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11537 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel