marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      monisha

My name is monisha my DOB is 23/10/1986..time 6.35 pm.place of birth patiala…my marriage almost got fixed bt before official enaggment,smthings went wrong and i backed out..i wanna kno abt delay in my marriage nd if i got marrige is it goin to be sucessfull ..any prblms there..i have done so many upayas for delayed marriage

• #11594 Reply
      monisha

Sorry so many spelling mistakes…

• #11601 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope you have few dosha which are highly prominent,

1. Mangalik dosha as you have Mars in the 8th house of your Moon chart, makes you strong mangalik

2. Kaal Sarp dosha – Very strongly indicated in your Horoscope will bring delays and obstacles in life in everything you do

3. Kemdrum Dosha – which is afflicted Moon brings negativity, useless thinking, trouble to the mother, disinterest with life.

You have debilitated Sun in the 7th house with Venus, which is not good. The person wants love marriage but faces problems.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11608 Reply
      Deepika

Hello Navneet ji my name is deepika dob 5jan 1990 time 1:30am place malerkotla.
      I want to know if this boy is a good match for me. His details are mandeep dob 22 May 1987 time 1:05 am place patiala. Thanks

• #11720 Reply
      monisha

Thanku so much navneet ji..it means ill nvr b sucessful??i wud like to consult u personally..is there any solution for these prblems..??

• #11728 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There are remedies for everything and you need to do these for improvement in your life. If you are in Patiala your birth place then I very close in Panchkula , near Chandigarh. We can always discuss your Horoscope in detail. Else you can always take my Paid analysis and discuss the same on the phone.

You can do whatever is convenient.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11608 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel