Marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Geet

Hello Sir, I want to ask you about my marriage and married life… Someone has told me that I will have two marriages either by divorce or after death of husband..and he has told me also that I have no happiness from my husband….is it true?

Details : –

30 December, 1988

8:25 PM

Azamgarh, UP

• #4232 Reply
      TMR

I am afraid that your marital house is very weak. It is better to remain single unless you get an appropriate match with a good match % failing which what you have written could come true. Read my article on “Marriage failures” on this site or on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #4260 Reply
      A1

Sir,

I matched kundli for marriage with my girlfriend and found out that we have low points on match making (16.5). Also, I have low mangalik dosha but she does not have any. We really love each other and so I am really concerned on this issue.

We are lacking compatibility due to Nadi dosha (same madhya nadis) and Bhakoota Dosha. I read online about how to remove these doshas and interestingly, my rashi is pisces and hers is aries. So does that mean that Bhakoot dosha is taken care of? Also, my birth star is Saturn and hers is Venus; so does that mean even Nadi doshas is taken care of? This would mean our actual match making points should be 31.5 (16.5 + 7 + 8)?

Please reply as a lot depends on this.

Thanks a lot !

• #4262 Reply
      TMR

To know the exact match, you will have to come through Premium/paid services for a Compatibility Report, details of which are there in my article on this web site and on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #4263 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Madhya Nadi related to Pitta as per Ayurveda , therefore marriage is not recommended unless the Nadi dosha gets cancelled or the Putrakakra is strong in the male horoscope and the female horoscope 5th house is without affliction. Aries and Pisces bhakoot dosha related to finances and trouble after marriage due to financial constraints.

You can read more about BHAKOOT Dosha from the Link below

Bhakoot Dosha in love Marriage – Remedies and Cancellation

Blessings,

Navneet

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4262 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel