marriage and how my future husband will be

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      shree

sir,

please advice on my marriage month and year and also a general idea on how my future husband will be? how will my married life be according to my stars?

shree

my dob:13 april 1987 time:10:45pm

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You need to provide the place of Birth for Horoscope Analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

shree

place of birth is kanpur.

thank you

shree

please reply

shree

eagerly waiting for your reply,sir.

the place of birth is Kanpur, UP.

shree

sir,

please advice on my marriage month and year and also a general idea on how my partner will be? how will my married life be according to my stars?

dob:13 April 1987
      time: 10:45 pm
      place: Kanpur,UP

Please reply soon, eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

shree

kindly reply. very worried.

shree

Sir,

Do you need any more information to study my chart in order to reply to my question?
      Please do let me know. I am very confused.
      dob:13 April 1987
      time: 10:45 pm
      place: Kanpur,UP

Thank you n Best Regards

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is ruled by Venus, Venus is posited in the 4th house. Mars posited in the 7th house makes you mangalik. Jupiter the karka for husband is conjoined with Rahu, forming the Guru Chandal dosha. Ketu in the 11th house aspects 7th house and 7th lord. Your marriage house is weak and not strong to give you good married results. Therefore matching of the horoscope is very important for marital happiness. Also note that chances of love marriage are strong in your horoscope, but marital happiness will depend upon proper matching and remedies thereafter.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

shree

thank you for your reply.
      I am very confused about being manglik, the astrologer that my mother follows says that since Mars is in 1st house so it cancels the effect.
      My mother is looking into a few proposal, she finds the person with these details the best DOB:11/05/1988 TIME:09:32 PM PLACE:KANPUR.
      Will this alliance work out?

ALSO, please do tell the year in which i will get married?
      eagerly waiting for your reply.

thank you

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Who told you that in your Horoscope Mars is in the first house. As per the details that you have provided, Mars is in the 7th house and in Taurus.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

shree

DOB:11/05/1988 TIME:09:32 PM PLACE:KANPUR.
      Will this alliance work out for me?

ALSO, please do tell the year in which i will get married?
      eagerly waiting for your reply.

shree

kindly reply

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The possibility of marriage is very much after September 2016. The Ashtkoot Guna milan score is 21.5 which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. There is Gana dosha, which means that there would be problems related to ego and temperament. As you are Rakshasa Gana , such natives do have a tendency to dominate others. They should think before they speak. Although they do not necessary means from their Mars in 7th house aspects lagan, so they will be hot headed and in such condition will spoil the relationship with their life partner as well. Therefore you should learn to handle stress and tensions.

Your matching as stated is average as you are mangalik, while he is not. The Grahmaitri score is also weak. There is Gana dosha. You should hold for 4-6 months and look for other alliances. I feel you will get better compatibility in the coming period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘marriage and how my future husband will be’ is closed to new replies.