Marriage

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Emily Fournier

I was wondering if you could tell me around what age I can expect to get married and, if possible, a little about what I can expect from my marriage. My DOB is March 24, 1995 and I was born at 9:26 PM in Newburyport, Massachusetts (USA). Thank you!

• #4267 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Mars rules the 7th house of marriage and Mars is debilitated in your horoscope. Saturn aspects the 7th house. Ketu (south node of the Moon) is posited in the 7th house. Marriage after 25 years is indicated in your horoscope. Relationship problems are indicated in your horoscope due to the planets in an inimical position, therefore it will be important that you match your horoscope with that of the partner for a good healthy married life.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #4268 Reply
      sumit

Dear sir, I have 2 question…

1- Can the mantra “Om namo bhagvate vasudevay” be chanted for debilitated jupiter as a remedy to strengthen jupiter?

2- Can gem stones be worn for debilitated planet?

Please suggest…

• #4269 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You may recite Brihaspati Mantra for debilitated Jupiter.

“Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Brihaspati namaha” 108 times times

No Gemstone cannot be worn for debilitated planet. Puja , path is to be considered for strengthening of debilitated planets.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

• #4274 Reply
      Nuttu

Hi my DOB is 14th February 1979. Time 07:40 pm and place Lahore Pakistan. I want to ask when is my expected date of marriage and will I get married to the man I am involved with now.

• #4275 Reply
      TMR

If you do not get married between Aug 2015 to July 2016, there are no chances of your ever getting married. The second question cannot be answered by any axioms available in astrology. Your marital bliss is not very strong.

• #4276 Reply
      Nuttu

My DOB is 10th march 1972. Birth time 5:30 am. From Lahore. Is there a marriage in my lifetime or when?

• #4279 Reply
      TMR

How do you change your Date of Birth in 8 minutes time? Earlier you said your DOB is 14 Feb 1979 and how suddenly it changed to 10 Mar 1972?

• #4281 Reply
      Nuttu

It’s my cousin, not me. She was asking for her sir.

• #4282 Reply
      TMR

She should have got married before 1995 which time was very potent for her marriage. If she hasn’t, there are only feeble chances of a successful marriage and I feel that she will be better off to remain single than get married and have a unhappy marriage.

• #4283 Reply
      Nuttu

Thank u sir. I want to know are marriages decided by God and if two people are or are not bound to be together, that will take place. Do personal efforts matter?

• #4284 Reply
      TMR

Everything is decided by God and our personal efforts will bear fruit only if God wishes so. Read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ which will give you the answer to your questions. “Why are we here…” and “Is there a God out there”. You will find it interesting.

• #4285 Reply
      K

Hi TMR. My DOB is July 9, 1961. Someone predicted a second marriage for me. Could u predict it could be so after looking at my chart?

• #4286 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

• #4291 Reply
      Ieva

Good evening,

Could I just ask you about my marriage prediction, when it will be? Did I already meet the right person? Just a little information, thanks you a lot.
      I born 1993-12-15 11:10 A.M. in Vilnius (Lithuania)

THANKS!!!

• #4294 Reply
      TMR

You will positively get married in the period Aug 2014 to April 2015 with someone who is well known to you. Beware that you might have 4 or 5 children and you will have problems managing them.

• #4296 Reply
      K

Hi. I asked yesterday as well. Kindly reply. My DOB is July 9, 1961. Time of birth 2:30am Lahore. Someone predicted a second marriage for me. Could u predict it could be so after looking at my chart or tell me the time period? Or about the partner? Some information please.

• #4298 Reply
      TMR

I have already answered your question and the reply is there in my article. Please once again read the article. I have replied this question in detail there as an addendum today.

Viewing 17 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4282 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel