Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      asm

respected sir..
      m male
      dob 26/04/83
      place Parbhani
      tob 7 pm
      I want to ask Is there any chance of love marriage in my kundli.. m in relationship with girl her mom us ready but father not… is there chances of getting married
      her dob 5 June 1992
      tob not known
      place- keshod

• #14912 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your HOROSCOPE we see that 5th house is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in the lagan exalted. 7th lord Mars is combust and weak and ascendant Venus is in the 8th house which is not auspicious. The chances of love marriage are not very strong.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14918 Reply
        asm

thank you sir,
        what if we get married.. it will be successful or not??? or love mrg won’t happen in my kundli even if tried??

• #14927 Reply
        asm

thank you sir,
        what if we get married.. it will be successful
        or not??? or love mrg won’t happen in my
        kundli even if tried??

• #14939 Reply
          asm

sir pls tell me if we got married, will it be successful? because once my a marriage get cancelled in past which was arrange.
          now I am in relationship so I hv fear that marriage will happen or not??
          and if I tired love marriage won’t b happened in my kundli??

• #14961 Reply
            asm

sir pls reply…

• #14969 Reply
              asm

sir u once told me there is love in my kundli but not love marriage even if I tired?? but my arrange marriage also got cancelled.. now m seeking for love marriage? will it be successful?

• #14919 Reply
      Aritra Kumar Lahiri

Male
      DOB – 23/12/1990
      Place – Kolkata, West Bengal India
      Time of Birth – 10:07 AM
      In which year and what age there is chances of marriage for me?? Will it be love or arranged marriage??

• #15020 Reply
      asm

navneet sir pls reply…

• #15034 Reply
      rahul

sir
      male
      8-5-90
      16:30pm
      ludhiana

female
      27-9-90
      23:45pm
      ludhiana

• #15044 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahul the Ashtkoot Guna milan score is 26 out of 36, which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. Regarding mangal dosha we see that in the birth chart of male Mars is placed in the sixth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in fifth house from the Moon. Hence male is not a Mangalik from the Birth Chart as well as from the Moon Chart.

In the birth chart of female Mars is placed in the twelfth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in sixth house from the Moon. Hence female is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart.

As the Girl has partial mangal dosha and the boy is not mangalik. The girl should do the mangal dosha nivaran puja for removal of this dosha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: marriage
Your information: