Marriage

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Priya.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

Dear Sir,

My details are:

Date of birth: 8 July 1983
      Place of birth: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
      Time of birth: 5:01PM

My parents are having a very tough time finding a guy for me. Will I get married? When will I get married? Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

• #15145 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your Horoscope we see that your Ascendant is Sagittarius, that means that 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is ruled by Mercury as Gemini sign is there. You have the 7th house under the influence of the Rahu – Ketu axis, which is not good. You also have Mars in the 7th house making you mangalik. Sun which is a cruel planet is also in the 7th house. Your 7th house and 7th lord is weak and you have lot of affliction on the 7th house because of which you are facing problems on the marital front.

Doing the remedies of Jupiter are important.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #15160 Reply
      Priya

Thank you for the reply.

I would like to know, when will things get better? When will I marry? And also, what remedies of Jupiter should I perform?

• #15174 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      The free website which gives horoscope ,is showing your lagna as Aries.Another
      website is showing Kumbha lagna.
      If it is kumbha lagna,Sukra is in 7th house.If the lagna is Kumbha,your marriage
      would not have delayed.
      I am taking your lagna as Mesha..Sani is in 7th house..It is definitely a negative
      point for marriage..Guru is important for getting married.Guru is in 8th house.
      It is very weak.
      You have to do penance(tapas) for one year to reduce the wrath of planets.
      Penance means you have to avoid milk products(milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea),sweets,nonveg,fish,eggs for one year.
      Easy remedies wont work,when the negativity is more in horoscope.
      Remedy involving body suffering alone will work for evil planets.
      You should do fasting on every Thursday(Guruvar),for one year..On the day of
      fasting,you have to eat only uncooked vegetables(unlimited quantity).
      You have to take daily two headbaths with cold water,morning and evening.
      If your country climate is very cold,you can wash your head and face, with
      only one litre of water.
      You can chant any female Goddess mantra for 20 minutes.
      [email protected]

• #15191 Reply
      Priya

Dear Sir,

Thank you. I will do as you have mentioned.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15191 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel