Marriage

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by k.umamaheswara rao.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Xen

I have been having interesting but unfruitful romantic relationships, and have become very curious exactly when I will get married, I mean the specific year and if that’s possible to know. My birthdate is 1/28/1994 at 4:15 am. New York, New York. I’d really appreciate insight on this question.

• #15201 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,According to Indian astrology,Your Ascendant is Scorpio.(Not western astrology).First house contains Rahu.Bad.Third house contains Mars,Sun and venus..
      Good.Fourth house contains Saturn and Mercury.Bad..Seventh house contains Kethu.Ninth house contains Moon.Very good.12th house cotains Jupiter.Bad.
      You are presently running Venus period upto 2027.You are likely to get married
      in another 18months..
      [email protected]

• #15202 Reply
      Ravichandra Reddy

Dear Xen,

Rahu in ascendant is debilitated in scorpio and ketu is also debilitated in Taurus (7th house). Rahu and ketu in 1-7 axis form sarpa dosha or kalathra dosha (inauspicious yoga). You will have hard time in relationships. This yoga will also delay marriage and also create problems in marital relationships. Currently, you are running through venus mahadasha. you may get married in ven-jupiter or venus-saturn or venus-mercury antardasha’s. Asper jaimini astrology, Saturn and mercury are holding lowest degrees in your horoscope.

Moon is the most benefic planet for your ascendant following sun and Jupiter. Moon in 9th house in own sign is very powerful in your chart. Mars and Saturn are neutral. Venus, mercury, rahu, ketu are functional malefics. However, mars is exalted in 3rd house can negate the malefic effects of venus. In career you will not have problems. You will have good status in life ! Problems are with relationships (ego problems). Female natives will get irritated with your attitude. You’ll have communication problems with them. Respect them and be kind to them. This will improve relationships.

• #15207 Reply
      Xen

Thanks K and Reddy. I’m somewhat confused about the above as my interpersonal relationships are all quite harmonious and I rarely have disputes or issues with anyone. My last relationships ended because of geographical distance, not conflict or anger. How set in stone is all of this relationship difficulty and delay? Is there anything that can be done? Ah, I am a woman by the way.

• #15213 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Rahu in first house indicates frequent change of relationships.YOur Mars is very
      strong.It gives you highly dominating personality.When Mars joins Venus frequent
      change of relationships are indicated.In your first question,you wrote the relationships are interesting and unfruitful.What do you mean by unfruitful?
      Do you want that any such relationships should lead to marriage?
      In your second question,you wrote that those relationships are harmonious,but ended due to geographical distance.
      Try some person nearer to you,geographically.Your horoscope shows that you have
      got necessary dynamism and courage to deal any situation or any person.
      Your planets are supporting you in your romantic endeavours.
      You are running a good time astrologically but marriage may get delayed.
      It is because that your criteria of selection of a husband ,is very high.
      Hope you would be successful in due course.You dont need anybody’s advice,
      as you are capable of charting your path courageously,due to the strength of
      Mars.
      [email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15201 in Marriage
Your information:

Cancel