marriage age prediction

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sweta

2.3.94, tob 1.07 p.m.,pob mangalore karnataka., at what age she will get married., will it be happy married life

• #37723 Reply
      TMR

You should get married within about an year. If there is good horoscope matching you will have a happy married life.

• #37726 Reply
        sweta

thank you very much for your reply sir., i am so confused with so many predictions on her horscope., some one said will there be one broken engagement,or misunderstanding of the first fixed proposal.,other said she may have love marriage is there a chance of love marriage .,one said i have to do kumbh vivah is she manglik can you please me tell me sir. in one website it shows she is mild manglik where as other website says she is not manglik.please sir reply to my confusion.thank you .

• #37736 Reply
      TMR

That is your problem. You consult all the wayside astrologers and get stupid answers to your question. There is a science behind astrology and those who know that only should be consulted. Being Manglik is not a sin, it only indicates that one is sexually potent which is not a problem if the spouse also is alike. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology online and you will then be rid of all your fears.

• #37755 Reply
      JVS Rao

What is the use of going around the astrologers. When you go to the astrologers and waste money the result is like that.
      You trust the astrologer, who checked the chart with past events and tell the future, then you can trust him.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37723 in marriage age prediction
Your information:

Cancel