Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      2che

Respected Sir,
      My dob is
      5th jan 1989
      9:30pm
      Ankara, Turkey.

May I ask you to be kind to give me a reading.
      Thank you

• #4043 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Lets talk about your career first and there will be many achievements in your career, however you will not be satisfied. Venus the lord of the 10th house of career is positioned well but weak as it is in the state of infancy indicating that despite your hard work, you will get less results. Not to say that eventually your horoscope is good career wise and eventually you will gain a lot in your career. The relationship front needs attention, Rahu (North Node of the Moon) is positioned in the 7th house indicating late marriage or disturbance in married life. Jupiter the significator of husband is debilitated in Navamsha. Saturn aspects the 7th house. You need to take special care when it comes to marriage. A proper horoscope matching is a must to avoid problems on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4044 Reply
      TMR

Is there anything particular you want to know about yourself. For giving a reading just like that does not mean a thing. If you want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, kindly come through Premium Services on payment. Read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get an idea of how a horoscope is analysed and what is the scope of astrology in one’s life.

• #4046 Reply
      2che

I wanted to ask about marriage as in my culture we have early marriage and I should be married soon.any indication regarding marriage timing?

Thank you so much Navneet Sir,
      God bless you

• #4047 Reply
      TMR

Looks like you will get married in the first half of 2016. You will be a very wealthy person due to a powerful Jupiter in your horoscope.

• #4055 Reply
      Amol Muley

Respected Sir,

I am 33 yrs old unmarried and also a bit confuse about where my career is heading.
      Could you shade some light on why things have been so delayed in my life and any fruitful future coming for me.

My birth Details:
      DOB: 20th Sept 1980
      Time: 01:14 (24 hrs format)
      Place: Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.

Will greatly appreciate your reply.

• #4056 Reply
      TMR

You have a very powerful horoscope with 75% net strength. Your career house also is very strong, but the returns therefrom is not in proportion with the amount of work you put in. You will have good job satisfaction in your career, that’s for sure. Your marital house also is very strong and I wonder why your marriage has not taken place so far. Are you still a virgin? Read my articles http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get a better insight into my views on Astrology.

• #4070 Reply
      Jyothi

Sir,

Kindly provide a reading of my horoscope regarding married life and career. I moved abroad after marriage in 2012 and have been having marital problems. Can u advice as to when we would return to India for good.
      I am confused and helpless and that’s why am asking you these questions.
      My details:
      Birth date – 1st June 1983/ 6.45 AM
      Birth place – Chennai

• #4317 Reply
        Amol Muley

Dear TMR Ji,

Yes, you are right. I was in a relationship during year period 2005~2007, we were close to get married but it ended up in breakup. My ex-girl friend was from foreign land. As you mentioned, my marital house is strong. By that you mean, I still have a prospects of getting married?

• #4080 Reply
      TMR

Dear Jyothi,

I have already answered one of your questions in detail and if you want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, do come through Premium paid services as it takes quite some time to study a horoscope in detail. Regarding marital problems read my article “Marriage Failures” on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #4318 Reply
      TMR

Yes.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4047 in Marriage and career predictions
Your information:

Cancel