marriage and change of place

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramya

NAME:RAMYA
      DOB:01.01.1983
      POB:SRIRANGAM,TRICHY,TAMILNADU
      TOB:06:08 AM

MARRIAGE IS GETTING DELAYED WITH UNKNOWN REASONS.I AM FORCED TO CHANGE MY RESIDENCE IN THE MID OF 2018.WILL THAT BE GOOD OR SHOULD STAY IN HOME TOWN.ALSO WILL I GET MARRIED? IF SO WHEN?KINDLY HELP.

• #35606 Reply
      JVS Rao

Ramya
      Your marriage will be fixed by the end of March 2018. There are chances in first half of 2018, if it is not performed by the time, it will not cross 28-09-2018.
      As Saturn is aspecting Moon there would be postponements. But marriage is not denied.

• #35608 Reply
      Ramya

Thanks for the encouraging reply ji …..so it is that as I understand I should stay in home town till the time of marriage

• #52959 Reply
      Ramya

JVS Rao sir,

Changed my residence and relocated to Chennai…. still no improvement regarding marriage.will I get married?

• #52989 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Ramya
      Still I have the hope of your marriage within Sep 2018. Saturn aspect on Moon in the 7th house (house of legal bondage), 3rd house (house of negotiations from your side) and 9th house (house of negotiations from groom side) is there. Saturn causes delay but not deny. Transits are also agreeing.
      Give me feedback.
      Good Luck.
      [email protected]

• #53030 Reply
      Ramya

Sure Sir.Thank you so much for your reply.Sorry if I had irritated you by asking again.It was because of my agony and pressure.Hope you understand.

• #53039 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Ramya
      I understood the tendency of the clients, because they have their problems. As an astrologer, we should not heckle or mislead or bluff them. No problem. Be happy.

Good Luck

• #53075 Reply
      Ashok Swan

Dear sir
      My name is ashok, 11.02.78, 14:57 hrs, delhi got divorce twice, can I settle abroad and become successful.. thanks

• #53076 Reply
      Ashok Swan

Sir kindly tell me if I have a stable married life as I got two divorce already, my career is totally destroyed, financially I m struggling, when will I become successful, is there any chance of foreign settlement if yes than when, sometime I feel that someone put a curse on me.. please help.
      14:57
      Delhi
      Ashok

• #53112 Reply
      TMR

If you are planning to go abroad, do check your horoscope with the place of birth changed to the place you are changing to and re-evaluate your horoscope as is given in my articles on blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will sometimes find wonderful changes in your fortunes which can be either way and then decide the place to which you plan to relocate for better life.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #53075 in marriage and change of place
Your information:

Cancel