Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

marriage and children

This topic contains 48 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  loveastro 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 49 total)
  • Author

loveastro

hello,
    I want to know about my marriage life will it be good? when and how I should to meet my future husband, get married and how many children I will have?

my details:
    date: 16/7/89
    time: 00.05 am
    place: fergana, uzbekistan

#11997 Reply

loveastro

Please reply navneet khanna

#12000 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Below are your answers –

1. I want to know about my marriage life will it be good?

As your 7th house is posited with Ketu (South Node of the Moon) , it suppresses the 7th house and is not auspicious. Mars and Venus in the 6th house is not a good combination as well. Therefore marital happiness will depend entirely upon horoscope compatibility.

When and how I should to meet my future husband, get married.

You will know your husband before marriage. Therefore you will can be through reference or while working , socializing etc.

How many children I will have?

Jupiter – Mercury – Sun in the 5th house, indicating that you will have minimum 2 children.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12002 Reply

loveastro

thanks
    can you predict pysical apperance of my future husband? I would like to know If I should meet him on this year and will it be near home?

can you tell how many boys and girls I will have?and in which order?

#12010 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

yes there is possibility of a relationship in the period of Venus and Rahu that is going on. Actually your spouse should be strong, attractive eyes, good personality, charming, youthful appearance. Will possess many talents and ability to many things at one time. He will be highly independent and would not like other people to interfere in what he wants. He will be caring but at the same time will not like to run in a relationship. He will take his time before making any commitment. The only issue will be that he can be dominating and unforgiving nature.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12015 Reply

loveastro

when this period ends(venus-rahu)? can you see if I will meet him near home?and in what order my children will be?

what about career?I don’t find a good job..

#12033 Reply

loveastro

Please reply I’m waiting for your answer

#12046 Reply

loveastro

???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 49 total)
Reply To: marriage and children
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top