Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage and children

This topic contains 48 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  loveastro 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

So you know Leo characteristics well. Where are you from and what brings you closer to Vedic Astrology.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12088 Reply

loveastro

I read that vedic astrology is more accurate than any other astrology and I love to deal with horoscopes. I’m from Uzbekistan not from india.

#12091 Reply

loveastro

Can you check please what gemstones are fits for me?

#12152 Reply

loveastro

And why you think that changing my location as far from home will be the best choice for me?

#12153 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You say you love to deal with Astrology, do I understand that you have good knowledge about astrology. As you are passing through the Venus Mahadasha and Venus is your 9th house lord , which is the Bhagystan or the house of destiny. You can wear Diamond or a White Sapphire or can be a Opal also. One thing you should know that when you wear any stone for astrological purposes, it should always touch the skin. You will wear it on your right hand middle finger on Friday Morning.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12159 Reply

loveastro

what about amettise?
    and about my future husband- how I should manage with his anger and unforgivness? can you give me example please? how should I react when he is mad/angry?

thanks 🙂

#12166 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

What / Who is amettise?

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12167 Reply

loveastro

A gemstone- amethyst ( sorry).
    and please answer about the previous question about my future husband according to my chart and my character.. how can we fit each other if he has a bad temper??

#12170 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Yes you can wear amethyst , but the stone should touch your skin for any good effects. You should wear the ring in Silver and on your right hand middle finger on Saturday Morning.

Regrading your other question about if he will be short tempered and unforgiving, that is why I always insist for horoscope matching. A good horoscope matching would make sure such things do not happen.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Vedic Astrologer

#12172 Reply

loveastro

For now I don’t have those details about him.
    Can you give me an example or some advice for manging with a person like that?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 49 total)
Reply To: marriage and children
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates