Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

marriage and children

This topic contains 48 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  loveastro 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author

loveastro

??

#12208 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You might be Cancer as per Western Astrology but for Vedic Astrology you are Scorpio. This is called Rashi or the Moon Sign. One major difference between Western and Vedic Astrology is in Western they follow the Sun and in Indian they follow the Moon.

Yes you can wear Diamond as it is the stone of the 9th house, means stone of your destiny or the bhagyastan. You can wear Blue Sapphire also.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12212 Reply

loveastro

In my natal vedic chart I don’t see any planet? How you know that my destiny is too be abroad? And also I would like to know what is the influence of conjunction of p.fortune and lilith in the 8th?
    I feel that my luck is blocked – is that what it means?

#12213 Reply

loveastro

***I don’t see any planet in the 9th house ..

#12216 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

yes you are right there is no planet in the 9th house which is the Bhagyastan. However as 9th lord is in the 6th house which is the malefic house also known as trik Bhava , and conjoined with debilitated Mars, you will suffer.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12218 Reply

loveastro

in other words- from what I will suffer?it’s indication of conjuction between p.fortune and lilith in the 8th house?

#12232 Reply

loveastro

?

#12241 Reply

loveastro

from what I will suffer? please reply Navneet

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 49 total)
Reply To: marriage and children
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top