Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage and children

This topic contains 48 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  loveastro 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You will suffer on accounts of bad luck as the lord of the house of luck is in the 6th house. You will also suffer in terms of relationships as 3rd lord Mars is also in 6th house and gets debilitated. Debilitated Mars and Venus conjunction in the 6th house is not good in a horoscope for love and romance. You will have strong difference with others even your family members as Moon is debilitated in the 10th house. Such a native wants to do lot of things in life, however circumstances become such and family also pulls you back.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12253 Reply

loveastro

I don’t think that it’s only a bad luck- I have a dreamy nature and I should find a spouse that should be more realistic(will my f.spouse will be more realistic than me?)
    how I will suffer in terms of relationships? I think that my family incorage me to do some things but I have the feeling that someone else(like haters/enemies) will do their best to disturb my peace.

there are some remedies for this?

#12255 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Yes haters and Enemies are there in the 6th house and they will bother your mind. Also as you have debilitated Moon , you will be dreamy, unclear and like to disconnect with the world and live in your own sweet world as yo want it to be.

You should do the Mantra I suggested earlier.

Recite Mantra “Om Namaha Shivaye” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12258 Reply

loveastro

how you see the moon is debilitated? it’s not “infant”..

#12260 Reply

loveastro

when you say that I will have a strong differnce with others- what you meen exactly?

how I can “fight” against my enemies? I got the feeling that they manage my life…

#12274 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Exactly what I saying, managing your life. That happens when you are have weak moon. Moon is debilitated when it is in Scorpio. Such native can be fickle minded, can also be negative, lack confidence in their own abilities. Not that they are not talented or qualified, but lack convincing abilities.

You fight your enemies you should strengthen your Moon. The first thing you do to defeat others is strengthen your mind and Moon represents the mind of an individual as per Vedic charts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12282 Reply

loveastro

I understand that my moon is delibitated beacuse it in scorpio..but it’s not week- it’s have 22 degrees(I understand that it is strong!)

#12286 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Not weak in terms of degree but weak in terms of Moons character.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 49 total)
Reply To: marriage and children
Your information: