marriage and children

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      loveastro

hello,
      I want to know about my marriage life will it be good? when and how I should to meet my future husband, get married and how many children I will have?

my details:
      date: 16/7/89
      time: 00.05 am
      place: fergana, uzbekistan

• #11997 Reply
      loveastro

Please reply navneet khanna

• #12000 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Below are your answers –

1. I want to know about my marriage life will it be good?

As your 7th house is posited with Ketu (South Node of the Moon) , it suppresses the 7th house and is not auspicious. Mars and Venus in the 6th house is not a good combination as well. Therefore marital happiness will depend entirely upon horoscope compatibility.

When and how I should to meet my future husband, get married.

You will know your husband before marriage. Therefore you will can be through reference or while working , socializing etc.

How many children I will have?

Jupiter – Mercury – Sun in the 5th house, indicating that you will have minimum 2 children.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12002 Reply
      loveastro

thanks
      can you predict pysical apperance of my future husband? I would like to know If I should meet him on this year and will it be near home?

can you tell how many boys and girls I will have?and in which order?

• #12010 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

yes there is possibility of a relationship in the period of Venus and Rahu that is going on. Actually your spouse should be strong, attractive eyes, good personality, charming, youthful appearance. Will possess many talents and ability to many things at one time. He will be highly independent and would not like other people to interfere in what he wants. He will be caring but at the same time will not like to run in a relationship. He will take his time before making any commitment. The only issue will be that he can be dominating and unforgiving nature.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12015 Reply
      loveastro

when this period ends(venus-rahu)? can you see if I will meet him near home?and in what order my children will be?

what about career?I don’t find a good job..

• #12033 Reply
      loveastro

Please reply I’m waiting for your answer

• #12046 Reply
      loveastro

???

• #12053 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period of Venus and Rahu will end in July 2016. As stated earlier you will met him through socializing or reference. Your career is not good because Moon is debilitated in the 10th house. 10th house is the prime house for professional gains. You should do remedies of strengthening the Moon and you will benefit.

Also the chances of success in career and life for you are away from your place of birth. So where you are now and what are you doing? The Venus – Jupiter period after Rahu , could bring some important changes in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12054 Reply
      loveastro

I’m waiting for reply

• #12056 Reply
      loveastro

What kind of remedies? I’m not working a long time and also I don’t have the ambition find a good job..

Should I change profesion or study any thing else?
      I was learning logistics

• #12058 Reply
      loveastro

And what kinds of changes will bring Venus -Jupiter period?
      Do you see any blocks at beginning of a new relationship for marriage?

• #12059 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel your focus in primarily on marriage and can be because of Venus – Rahu period. Why you left logistics. The more you move away from your home, the better for you. I mean like working, job , studies etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12061 Reply
      loveastro

Can I meet also my future husband abroad by travel?
      Please say how many boys and girls I will have?

I have a B.A on logistics but can’t find a job a long time..

• #12062 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Travelling mean like holiday, possibly no, but if you plan to go and work , which possibility is there then yes. Why not study further if you feel your BA is insufficient to get you a desired job.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12066 Reply
      loveastro

I don’t want to continue learn logistics – maybe something else but I Don’t know what will fits to me..

Will I settle down abroad in future(near /far)?
      And what about remedies ?and children?

• #12070 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For your Moon you can do Vedic Mantra

The best Mantra is Recite “Om Namaha Shivaye” 108 times daily

Yes you do have a change to travel abroad and you should try it. Regarding children I will answer when you are pregnant, as that time it will be easy to calculate the children Gender.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12071 Reply
      loveastro

Will my husband will be a leo sign? Is he will be taller and elder than me and with dark hair?

• #12074 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Now that is getting little too much, to know the sign of your partner not possible through your chart. yes he will be elder to you in age.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12075 Reply
      loveastro

I’m asked because you mentioned all charesteristics of leo sign about him ..

• #12081 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

So you know Leo characteristics well. Where are you from and what brings you closer to Vedic Astrology.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12088 Reply
      loveastro

I read that vedic astrology is more accurate than any other astrology and I love to deal with horoscopes. I’m from Uzbekistan not from india.

• #12091 Reply
      loveastro

Can you check please what gemstones are fits for me?

• #12152 Reply
      loveastro

And why you think that changing my location as far from home will be the best choice for me?

• #12153 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You say you love to deal with Astrology, do I understand that you have good knowledge about astrology. As you are passing through the Venus Mahadasha and Venus is your 9th house lord , which is the Bhagystan or the house of destiny. You can wear Diamond or a White Sapphire or can be a Opal also. One thing you should know that when you wear any stone for astrological purposes, it should always touch the skin. You will wear it on your right hand middle finger on Friday Morning.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12159 Reply
      loveastro

what about amettise?
      and about my future husband- how I should manage with his anger and unforgivness? can you give me example please? how should I react when he is mad/angry?

thanks 🙂

• #12166 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What / Who is amettise?

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12167 Reply
      loveastro

A gemstone- amethyst ( sorry).
      and please answer about the previous question about my future husband according to my chart and my character.. how can we fit each other if he has a bad temper??

• #12170 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can wear amethyst , but the stone should touch your skin for any good effects. You should wear the ring in Silver and on your right hand middle finger on Saturday Morning.

Regrading your other question about if he will be short tempered and unforgiving, that is why I always insist for horoscope matching. A good horoscope matching would make sure such things do not happen.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #12172 Reply
      loveastro

For now I don’t have those details about him.
      Can you give me an example or some advice for manging with a person like that?

• #12175 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You basically match the charts signs and make sure for example they both are not fiery signs. Say Aries and Leo.

As your Moon sign is Scorpio, you should read more about Scorpio and what they really are –

https://astrologymag.com/scorpio-personality-compatibility-lover-and-as-a-friend/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12177 Reply
      loveastro

Don’t see any compability to my character ..I’m cancer – the moon is in Scorpio.

What gemstone is the best for me – diamond or amethyst? They have the same affect on me?
      Can I wear a blue sapphire also? And for what porpuse he fits?

• #12201 Reply
      loveastro

??

• #12208 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You might be Cancer as per Western Astrology but for Vedic Astrology you are Scorpio. This is called Rashi or the Moon Sign. One major difference between Western and Vedic Astrology is in Western they follow the Sun and in Indian they follow the Moon.

Yes you can wear Diamond as it is the stone of the 9th house, means stone of your destiny or the bhagyastan. You can wear Blue Sapphire also.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12212 Reply
      loveastro

In my natal vedic chart I don’t see any planet? How you know that my destiny is too be abroad? And also I would like to know what is the influence of conjunction of p.fortune and lilith in the 8th?
      I feel that my luck is blocked – is that what it means?

• #12213 Reply
      loveastro

***I don’t see any planet in the 9th house ..

• #12216 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

yes you are right there is no planet in the 9th house which is the Bhagyastan. However as 9th lord is in the 6th house which is the malefic house also known as trik Bhava , and conjoined with debilitated Mars, you will suffer.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12218 Reply
      loveastro

in other words- from what I will suffer?it’s indication of conjuction between p.fortune and lilith in the 8th house?

• #12232 Reply
      loveastro

?

• #12241 Reply
      loveastro

from what I will suffer? please reply Navneet

• #12249 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You will suffer on accounts of bad luck as the lord of the house of luck is in the 6th house. You will also suffer in terms of relationships as 3rd lord Mars is also in 6th house and gets debilitated. Debilitated Mars and Venus conjunction in the 6th house is not good in a horoscope for love and romance. You will have strong difference with others even your family members as Moon is debilitated in the 10th house. Such a native wants to do lot of things in life, however circumstances become such and family also pulls you back.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12253 Reply
      loveastro

I don’t think that it’s only a bad luck- I have a dreamy nature and I should find a spouse that should be more realistic(will my f.spouse will be more realistic than me?)
      how I will suffer in terms of relationships? I think that my family incorage me to do some things but I have the feeling that someone else(like haters/enemies) will do their best to disturb my peace.

there are some remedies for this?

• #12255 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes haters and Enemies are there in the 6th house and they will bother your mind. Also as you have debilitated Moon , you will be dreamy, unclear and like to disconnect with the world and live in your own sweet world as yo want it to be.

You should do the Mantra I suggested earlier.

Recite Mantra “Om Namaha Shivaye” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12258 Reply
      loveastro

how you see the moon is debilitated? it’s not “infant”..

• #12260 Reply
      loveastro

when you say that I will have a strong differnce with others- what you meen exactly?

how I can “fight” against my enemies? I got the feeling that they manage my life…

• #12274 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Exactly what I saying, managing your life. That happens when you are have weak moon. Moon is debilitated when it is in Scorpio. Such native can be fickle minded, can also be negative, lack confidence in their own abilities. Not that they are not talented or qualified, but lack convincing abilities.

You fight your enemies you should strengthen your Moon. The first thing you do to defeat others is strengthen your mind and Moon represents the mind of an individual as per Vedic charts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12282 Reply
      loveastro

I understand that my moon is delibitated beacuse it in scorpio..but it’s not week- it’s have 22 degrees(I understand that it is strong!)

• #12286 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Not weak in terms of degree but weak in terms of Moons character.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #84831 Reply
      smasher4you

This forum was informative to tackle such issues in life.

Viewing 48 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12002 in marriage and children
Your information:

Cancel