Marriage and finance

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Suprosad Bairagi

Date of Birth: 8th April, 1973, Place: Bangaon, West Bengal

I have lost all hope in every aspect of life. In spite of giving an all-out effort, marriage has not been realized, and so is the financial problem though I have achieved something in life which is very outstanding but that proved to be transient. To get rid of current stalemate I genuinely think that divine help is needed. I have tried everything from mantra chanting to performing upays with no help. Dear astrologers, please help me out.

NB: Please let me know what is my atmakaraka graha and isht devta?

• #19270 Reply
      Suprosad Bairagi

Re-posting this as I did not mention the time of birth.

Date of Birth: 8th April, 1973, 11:25 A.M.
      Place: Bangaon, West Bengal

I have lost all hope in every aspect of life. In spite of giving an all-out effort, marriage has not been realized, and so is the financial problem though I have achieved something in life which is very outstanding but that proved to be transient. To get rid of current stalemate I genuinely think that divine help is needed. I have tried everything from mantra chanting to performing upays with no help. Dear astrologers, please help me out.

NB: Please let me know what is my atmakaraka graha and isht devta?

• #19283 Reply
      Suprosad Bairagi

Requesting TMR sir and Navneet Khanna sir for a kind reply. Thanking in advance…

• #19297 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Suprosad Ji,

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is Cancer and rashi is Taurus. You are born under the mrigasira Nakshatra.

Your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is weak. You have 6th lord Jupiter in the 7th house and debilitated. Venus which is the karka for women is combust. As your 7th lord is Saturn marriage with a mature and an elderly women is indicated in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19270 in Marriage and finance
Your information:

Cancel