marriage and finance

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sm

please tell me when would i get married (p.s- I have a gf and I want to marry her as soon as possible) and how will be our after married life and about our future financial condition, thank you in advance.
      my details: 9th Dec 1992, Baharampur, WestBengal, India, time:6:18pm.

• #5148 Reply
      TMR

Your marriage could take place end 2016/early 2017. Lack of courage and lack of logical bend of mind is indicated in your horoscope. There could be problems with child bearing and related issues. Financially you will be Ok and can easily make both ends meet. Take due care while matching your horoscopes.

• #5150 Reply
      sm

thank you sir, is it just ok? she told me to earn well, so i am asking, will not I earn well? and can we solve that problems? we love each other so much.

• #5151 Reply
      TMR

You will earn well with similar matching expenditure too. Not much of surplus gains. That is what I meant by Ok.

• #5153 Reply
      sm

thank you..will we solve the problems..and live happily after marriage??

• #5156 Reply
      TMR

You will have to solve them naturally and live happily. But always remember that happiness just does not come on its own if you have lot of money or surplus funds. Read my articles ‘Definitions in Astrology’ on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5156 in marriage and finance
Your information:

Cancel