Marriage And MBA Predictions please

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by Shantanu kumar senapati.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shantanu kumar senapati

Namaskar,

Below mentioned are my details.

Name – Shantanu kumar senapati
      TOB – 06.45 PM
      DOB – 03/06/1988
      Place of birth – Jagatsinghpur, Orissa
      Profession – Mechanical Engineer.

I am willing to go abroad for MBA this year, however as I am almost 30+ years now, my family is asking me to consider getting married. They are right at their place, but I personally feel to get married after completion of my MBA.Recent past had been very difficult and confusing. Also had a pretty bad failure in a long term relationship, it was around 3.5 yrs ago. Still i am unable to move on completely.

Kindly suggest.

What are my chances in this and coming year regarding MBA & marriage. Any suggestions or predictions will be of highest regards for me.

Thanking you.
      Shantanu senapati

• #75149 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your natal chart we see that you are in the mahadasha of Rahu and the abtardasha of Mercury. You will enter the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Ketu in May 2020. You are also in the period of Shani Sade satti. This is going to be a difficult phase of your life with challenges on multiple fronts. Mercury is the planet of education and therefore you should focus on your studies now. Marriage period is strong after May 2021.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #75234 Reply
        Shantanu kumar senapati

Thank you very much for replying.

Do you see chances of cracking a good university for MBA in abroad and is it possible in the year 2019.

Thanking you.
        Shantanu senapati

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Marriage And MBA Predictions please
Your information: