Marriage and when

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mimi

End of Rahu antardasha still not getting any suitable prospect yet. Also done yantra worship few days back but in vain. When is it likely to happen and kind of person? Pls advice.Details female,18dec85, 9:15am, tinsukia.

• #15724 Reply
      TMR

Wait till the end of this year. You will get married in Jupiter antardasa of Saturn mahadasa. Since your 7th house is powerful, a good marital bliss can be expected.

Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in for getting a better insight into astrology.

• #15730 Reply
      mimi

Thank you. My Jupiter antardasha has already started, right? How will the person be?

• #15731 Reply
      TMR

He will be obviously a man. If you want to know your marital happiness strength, do come through Paid Consultation when I will evaluate your horoscope in detail.

• #15742 Reply
      mimi

Sure. But shall be grateful if you also tell the probable month of year. Thanks.

• #15743 Reply
      TMR

You are asking too much. If I could, I would have sent you the name, address, city and pin code of your prospective husband. You just had to call on him, knock at his door and step in when he opens the door and tell him that you are his wife. Unfortunately Astrology can only give some indications. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will understand the scope of astrology.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15742 in Marriage and when
Your information:

Cancel