Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Marriage between Rakshasa Gana and Manushya Gana

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Marriage between Rakshasa Gana and Manushya Gana

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Deepa

I am girl with Raksash gana and the boy to whom i want to marry is Manushya gana. Can we marry each other? Please be honest am ready to take the truth.

my DOB :15.05.1987 time : 04:15 am, Mumbai. and his DOB : 28.06.1983, time : 02:43 am Delhi.

I heard that a girl with Rakshash gana cannot marry Manushya Gana boy.

• #2202 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

The gana milan is a very minor insignificant part of marriage compatibility check. Read my articles of Myths and misconceptions in Astrology at http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/. Out of 100%, Gana compatibility gets only 1% mark.

Better have a full compatibility check of your horoscopes and then decide whether to marry or not. You can use paid services by sending email to me tmrnambissan@gmail.com if interested.

• #22209 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Marriage between Rakshasa Gana and Manushya Gana can be considered if other factors in Horoscope matching are favourable. Therefore Gana Dosha is just a small factor when doing Horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

• #26527 Reply

Sinha

Any resolution as i am manushya gana and the girl is rakhasa gana. Bhakoot also not matching. What resolution u can provide to go for marriage

• #26530 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Read “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and also read “Astrology – a new version” to get the answers to your question.

• #35275 Reply

Abhishek

I am Rakshas gana and girl is manushya gana is there any problem in marriage?

• #35550 Reply

Mira

I am a Leo girl with manushya gana.. The boy whome I wanna marry is Libra man with rakshas gana..Our date of birth are 31/07/1995 and 25/01/1993….Will there any problems in our relationship and married life….

• #35552 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Gana is the temperament problems in the person. A person with Rakshasa Gana tends to be very self centered. He attitude will be commanding and he will be filled with ego, anger and selfish desires. He will focus on enjoyment and merrymaking. It is important to look at other factors of horoscope matching before making a decision. If other factors are favourable then marriage can be considered. You can read more about Gana and their importance in marriage in the article given below.

Gana Koota in Horoscope Matching | Gana Dosha Effects

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

• #36306 Reply

Dibyendu Roychowdhury

Hi I am Rakshasa Gon. I have match making with a girl of manushya Gon. Our matching score is 20/36. Can we marry?

• #36309 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

If other factors are strong, If there is no Bhakoot and Nadi dosha, then yes marriage can be considered.

You can check Horoscope matching for Free from the link below.

Free Kundali Matching For Marriage | Free Horoscope matching

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Reply To: Marriage between Rakshasa Gana and Manushya Gana
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates