Marriage between Rakshasa Gana and Manushya Gana

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepa

I am girl with Raksash gana and the boy to whom i want to marry is Manushya gana. Can we marry each other? Please be honest am ready to take the truth.

my DOB :15.05.1987 time : 04:15 am, Mumbai. and his DOB : 28.06.1983, time : 02:43 am Delhi.

I heard that a girl with Rakshash gana cannot marry Manushya Gana boy.

TMR

The gana milan is a very minor insignificant part of marriage compatibility check. Read my articles of Myths and misconceptions in Astrology at http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/. Out of 100%, Gana compatibility gets only 1% mark.

Better have a full compatibility check of your horoscopes and then decide whether to marry or not. You can use paid services by sending email to me [email protected] if interested.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage between Rakshasa Gana and Manushya Gana can be considered if other factors in Horoscope matching are favourable. Therefore Gana Dosha is just a small factor when doing Horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Sinha

Any resolution as i am manushya gana and the girl is rakhasa gana. Bhakoot also not matching. What resolution u can provide to go for marriage

Budheswar Sahu

In hindu astrology case…it is straight restricted that the marriage btn rakshya girl n manushya boy can’t marry…so if u do so…u’l pay for this rest of ur life…choice is yours..

TMR

Read “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and also read “Astrology – a new version” to get the answers to your question.

Abhishek

I am Rakshas gana and girl is manushya gana is there any problem in marriage?

Budheswar Sahu

No problem when boy is rakshyasa n girl is manushya…consult a good astrologer else I m here…u can mail me..

[email protected]

Mira

I am a Leo girl with manushya gana.. The boy whome I wanna marry is Libra man with rakshas gana..Our date of birth are 31/07/1995 and 25/01/1993….Will there any problems in our relationship and married life….

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Gana is the temperament problems in the person. A person with Rakshasa Gana tends to be very self centered. He attitude will be commanding and he will be filled with ego, anger and selfish desires. He will focus on enjoyment and merrymaking. It is important to look at other factors of horoscope matching before making a decision. If other factors are favourable then marriage can be considered. You can read more about Gana and their importance in marriage in the article given below.

https://astrologymag.com/gana-koota-in-horoscope-matching/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Dibyendu Roychowdhury

Hi I am Rakshasa Gon. I have match making with a girl of manushya Gon. Our matching score is 20/36. Can we marry?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If other factors are strong, If there is no Bhakoot and Nadi dosha, then yes marriage can be considered.

You can check Horoscope matching for Free from the link below.

Horoscope Matching | free kundali matching for marriage

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Sonia

I agree with Mr Navneet Khanna Sir. I am not an astrologer but, my parents are married where my dad is Rakshas and mom is Manushya. My dads personality exactly matches with what Mr. Navneet Sir said. Also, my parents marriage is a complete failure and disaster. I am not saying that it is just due to Rakshas and Manushya, but please do take all the astrological factors into account.

Budheswar Sahu

Marriage is possible when male one is rakshasa but in opposite case…it is straight dismissed

Manoj

Hi myself Manoj from Manushya Gana I’m in love with a girl from rakshasa gana but after all our accepted for marriage but now the issue has been raised in between our families that gana’s are not matching is it possible to marry a truly loved girl??

Budheswar Sahu

Nope dear…don’t marry in this case…mail me

[email protected]

TMR

1/3 of the world population belongs to RakshasaGana and another 1/3 of the population falls into Manushya Gana and the rest 1/3 are Devagana. So if you could classify the whole population in this world into 3 categories, do you think 1/3 of the population will not get along well with another other 1/3 of the people. What sort of stupid thinking would it be. This classification is similar to ABC classification in inventory control and here the usage of Rakshasa and Deva has no specific connotation to Anti Gods and Gods.

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to understand the mathematics behind astrology and the misconceptions being used in astrology by illiterate astrologers who are basically uneducated in Mathematics and Logic.

The same thing holds true even when Star compatibility is being considered. Here instead of 3 the whole population is divided into 27 groups each coming under a star. And any evaluation based on the stars is foolish and meaningless and that is why compatibilities arrived at by ignorant astrologers are a curse to the marital desirants.

Read about my mathematical evaluations of the houses based on Astrology of the houses and how horoscope matching is carried out. It is similar to evaluating people based on the mark sheets given to them by Universities giving a value to the amount of exposure they have in each subject.

Blind belief and superstitions go hand in hand misusing astrological axioms without learning deep into the subject for just money making purpose.

PRAGOTII GANGULY

<br>
      I am girl .my name is pragoti ganguly and the boy to whom i want to marry is soumya banarjee. Can we marry each other? Please be honest am ready to take the truth.<br>
      <br>
      my DOB :11.08.1993time : 7:55-8:00 pm, burdwan and his DOB : 01.08.1991, time : 9:54 am burdwan<br>
      <br>
      <br>

TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in article “Astrology – A new version” which will give you a better way of matching two horoscopes which you can have using Paid consultation.

Rakshith

Hello,
      my name is Rakshith, mine is manushya guna and my girl’s is rakshasa guna. this is become a reason for our families to not to accept our marriage. please any one give me proper explanation on this. do we have to go ahead? or not?
      Boy’s DOB – 17/10/1994
      birth time – 3:30 pm
      birth place – Hassan,karnataka

Girl’s DOB – 31/12/1994
      birth time – 2:31 am
      birth place – Bangalore,Karnataka

please reply and suggest me

Budheswar Sahu

If u n ur family believe in astrology thn..its better don’t marry man…otherwise u’ll face a lot of problem after your marriage..

Budheswar Sahu

[email protected]
        Mail me……

TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in “Myths & misconceptions in Astrology” article.

Budheswar Sahu

It is straightaway dismissed in this case..but opposite can marry..

Budheswar Sahu

Mail me …I’ll answer all your questions…

Nirmala

I am rakshasa gana and my husband is Dev gana.will there be any kind of circumstances on our relationship/married life?I have heard that it is not good at all.Can you make me clear about it?Please.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is Gana dosha as you are Rakshasa Gana and your husband is Dev Gana. Gana basically means temperament issues. It is always nice to check if Gana dosha gets cancelled in the horoscope or not. If Gana dosha gets cancelled then there will not be any issues.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Siri

My friend boy friend is deva gana and my friend was mwas maushya gana is it safe to marry

TMR

Come through Paid consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Lokesh

Mine is Rakshasa gana(Rasi:Mesha) and the girl belongs to Manushya gana(Rasi: Dhanassu) Can this marriage preferable?
      Please let me know.

Manas

I’m nara gana and whom I want to marry (girl) is raksash gana. Can we marry each other?
      My DOB (my) 19-8-1974 (9.10am) dhubri, assam
      Her DOB 02-12-1979 ,(7.00 to 8.00pm)Nagaon, Assam

TMR

There is no problem if you want to marry a Rakash gana girl. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage between Rakshasa Gana and Manushya Gana’ is closed to new replies.