Marriage compatibility

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sriju Ghatane

Navneet sir, please tell about the marriage compatibility of me and my boyfriend. Details are given below:

Boys Detail:
      June 20,1991
      Time: around 6 PM
      Place: Rajbiraj, Nepal

Girls detail:
      Oct 20, 1989
      Time: 4:40 AM
      Place: Butwal,Nepal

I would be very grateful if you’d show me right path

• #20492 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Astrology – A new version” on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will find a new method of evaluating horoscope compatibility for marriage and its advantages over the traditional system.

• #20494 Reply
        Sriju Ghatane

Sir actually I even showed our kundli to an astrologer. And he told that we have Mangal and nadi dosha so we won’t have sucessful marriage. so I want to know whether these doshas greatly effect if we get married?

• #20496 Reply
      TMR

Astrological axioms with respect to compatibility of horoscopes of male and female were written when we had a male chauvinistic society which are no more applicable in these days when there is equality of men and women and both are financially independent as opposed to the olden days. So Kundli matching and Mangal dosha are no more relevant. Read the articles on the subject in my blog and you will understand why the new method is more contemporary.

• #20503 Reply
        Sriju Ghatane

Still not clear with my query

• #20527 Reply
      TMR

Checking for compatibility of horoscopes cannot be done in a cursory examination of the horoscopes. It takes nothing less than 2 to 3 hours to check for compatibility if you want a correct matching report. And you will have to come through Paid Consultations in this regard. Use the link https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

Or you can check instant matching of horoscopes using many sites available on the web the credibility of which you will have to decide after years of successful or unsuccessful marriage.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage compatibility
Your information: