Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Marriage compatibility – Bhakuth dosham zero

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Marriage compatibility – Bhakuth dosham zero

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #8751 Reply

DOB: 16/07/1988
    TOB: 02:30 AM
    POB: Hyderabad

DOB: 18/04/1987
    TOB: 12:15 PM
    POB: Visakhapatnam

I have did some research online and found that we have Bhakuta Dosham and it is not advisable to proceed with the match, but also found that there are some exceptions.

Please help me in understandig this further

#8752 Reply

Dear Naveen,

Please read my article “Astrology – A new version” on my blog which will help you understand better how to match two horoscopes scientifically.

#8784 Reply

Navneet Khanna

Looking at the ashtkoot guna milan the Guna milan matching is 26, which is much higher than 18 that is considered for marriage. There is 5-9 or Nav Pancham Bhakoot dosha. This dosha is not good for love relationship and children.

Bhakoot is the second most important koota in the ashtkoot guna milan after Nadi because it is related to relationship of the couple. The whole marriage is about the mental compatibility of the couple and that is what is look through bhakoot.

Navneet Khanna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Marriage compatibility – Bhakuth dosham zero
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top