marriage date

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Monalisa Ghosh

WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED? WILL IT BE LOVE OR ARRANGED?
      Name: Monalisa Ghosh
      Date of birth: 30-11-1987
      Time of birth: 02-24am
      Place of birth: Kolkata

• #9515 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage predictions based upon your birth chart are given below.

Your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is posited in the 7th house. You also have Rahu and Moon in the 7th house forming the chander gharan dosha. You also have strong mangal dosha with Mars being in the 8th house of Moon chart. Marital happiness is not very strong in your horoscope and you should do matching of the horoscope before getting married for blissful marital life. marriage should be done with mangal boy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9518 Reply
      Monalisa Ghosh

Sir, thank you so much for your reply. Is there any chance of not getting married?

• #9570 Reply
      TMR

You will get married around end 2016, though the marital life may not be very potent.

• #9573 Reply
      Monalisa Ghosh

Sir, I am really worried because I am already running late. Parents are not concerned about my marriage. Can u please tell me where will I meet my future husband?

• #9583 Reply
      TMR

You are expecting too much from astrology. We can never tell where you will meet your husband nor who he will be.

• #9594 Reply
      Monalisa Ghosh

Thank you sir for your reply

• #9598 Reply
      Monalisa Ghosh

Sir, I have one last question. Can it be predicted from astrology whether I will have love or arranged marriage?

• #9650 Reply
      TMR

All marriages are arranged marriages by God. You might have heard of “Marriages are made in Heaven”. Parents, friends and priests are only the instruments to carry out this mission. In fact love should start after marriage.

Whatever attractions one might have towards the opposite sex before marriage is only infatuation and not Love which is sublime.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9594 in marriage date
Your information:

Cancel