Marriage delay but not denied

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vinay

DOB: 15/05/1981
      TOB: 01:15 AM
      POB: CHITRADURGA, KARNATAKA
      This chart was widely discussed and the common conclusion is marriage is 100%. The unanswered question till date is when can the marriage happen. Can any expert show some light on this

TMR

Your marriage house has the least strength in your horoscope. You are unlikely to have a happy married life. You will definitely have chances of union with the opposite sex which you might have already had. Read my “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

vinay

Sir…This chart is of female chart. I got this for my study since iam a astrology student. Correct Sarvashtakavarga says 17 points for 7 house. But, due to strong transit now…or due to any other reasons..wanting to know when can the marriage happen?

TMR

I never said it is a male chart. What I have written is equally applicable to a female. I do not use your methods of evaluating a horoscope. Read my blog for full details of how to evaluate a horoscope which is a very cumbersome and time consuming process. Computers can make it easier.

vinay

Dhanyavad Sir.

Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Vinay,

This horoscope is very weak for marriage.7th house has only 18 bindus,7th from Venus also has only 2 bindus.Even in the Navamsa chart 7th lord Venus is in the 6th house with Ketu.

There are chances of marriage in the first half of 2020.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

vinay

Dhanyavad Sir

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage delay but not denied’ is closed to new replies.